𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

After the eventful evening Hoseok spent with his friends, he made his way to the town square to meet up with Yoongi. Earlier on, they had agreed to meet up around two o'clock in the afternoon, since it was after Yoongi's morning practice.

Even though Hoseok had talked a tiny bit to Yoongi beforehand in a few situations, they were no where near close.

Hoseok wasn't even sure if Yoongi considered him a friend, which was understandable to say the least.

So, it was easy to say that Hoseok was a tad bit nervous since he would be hanging out with Yoongi alone without any of his closer friends from school.

In general, Hoseok was okay at making conversation but still got shy around people he didn't talk to as much, so he just hoped it wouldn't be too awkward between them.

Relaxing music played on the radio, as Hoseok's feet tapped along to the smooth rhythm.

The weather that day was beautiful, a little chilly but also sunny which was perfect to take photos in since you wouldn't be sweating outside during the whole time.

After about fifteen minutes, Hoseok arrived at the coffee place the two decided to meet at.
Parking the car, he walked inside to be met with a sweet aroma of freshly baked goods and the pleasant smell of coffee.

Since Hoseok hated being late, he made sure to arrive just a little earlier to not upset Yoongi, since Hoseok was trying his best to be on good terms with him as soon as possible.

While patiently waiting, he just scrolled on Instagram and Twitter to waste some time and keep himself occupied.

A few minutes later, someone approached the small table Hoseok was seated at, only looking up to catch Yoongi's gaze.

"Oh, hey Yoongi!" Hoseok brightly greeted with a smile.

In return, Yoongi just mumbled a small "Hey", while sitting down in the chair across from him.

Already sensing that Yoongi seemed uncomfortable, Hoseok filled the silence, "maybe we could kinda walk around a little outside since theres cool unique architecture and some flower beds, plus a big fountain too"

Yoongi nodded in return, as the two made their way out of the coffee shop.

This was the moment Yoongi had dreaded all day, since he was tired from practice and the last person he wanted to hang out with was Hoseok.

But, he knew it was for a grade, so he tried to push all of thoughts to the back of his head.

Since there was a very awkward silence between them, Yoongi pretended to be doing something while going on his phone. After scrolling in settings for a while, he decided to text the group chat.

smell my feet 😳🦶

yoongs
get me out of here

jinnie
u better b nice to him or i'll spank ur a$$ 💋💫

Yoongi rolled his eyes and settled on not talking to his annoying friends, so instead he played the iconic game Animal Crossing.

Taking out his switch that surprisingly could fit in his back pocket, he started the game which quickly erupted into very loud yet cute animal sounds.

Hoseok, recognizing these sounds immediately, looked over his shoulder and noticed Yoongi was playing Animal Crossing.

"Hey my little sister plays that game, isn't it so cute?" Hoseok commented while busting an internal uwu.

Oh great, now he probably thinks I'm a baby, Yoongi thought while shyly hiding his switch.

"Oh, uh yeah," he responded quietly while putting it away back into his pocket and scratching the  back of his head.