𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

As Jimin entered fourth period class the next day, he automatically noticed something was off with Jungkook. With both his hands combing through his hair, he had a very anxious look on his face and seemed to be dozing off about something.

"Hey," Jimin tapped Jungkook's shoulder, "Everything okay?"

The younger flinched at the sudden and unexpected contact, but once his eyes landed on Jimin, a small smile appeared on his face.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just a bit nervous about he basketball game on Friday," Jungkook stated nervously.

"You shouldn't be nervous, Kookie, you're a great player."

"Thanks, but I don't know. Compared to players like Yoongi, I'm not that great," Jungkook rubbed arms and looked towards Jimin sheepishly.

"Listen, don't compare yourself to Yoongi. He may be captain and all, but you're one of the best on the team. Trust me, I've seen you play before, you have nothing to worry about," Jimin gave Jungkook a heartwarming smile before wrapping his arm around Jungkook's shoulders.

Jungkook leaned his head toward Jimin and latched his arm around his lower back, "Thanks Jiminie."

At that moment, Hoseok walked in the class curiously staring at his two friends.

"Heyy, is everything alright?" he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, Jungkook was just a little worried about he game on Friday," Jimin replied.

"Aw, why's that JK? I'm sure you'll do fine," Hoseok happily said as he patted his shoulders.

"I dunno, it's the first home game and I wanna represent our team well," Jungkook rubbed the backside of his neck while looking down towards the floor.

"Don't worry, we'll be cheering you on in the bleachers! Plus, I've heard from others that you're one of the best on the team," Jungkook smiled when those words escaped his mouth, and he reached over to side hug Hoseok.

"Thanks Hobi."

"Mhm."

Jimin and Hoseok gave Jungkook reassuring smiles before turning their attention towards their professor.

••••

"JOONIE!"

Namjoon jumped at the sudden call for his name, nearly spilling his ketchup all over his white shirt.

"Jesus frick Jungkook, don't scare me like that."

"Listen hoe are you and Jinnie coming to the game?"

Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged glances at each other, as if they could communicate through their minds.

A head nod sign of approval was shared between them.

"Yeah, I can probably go if I don't have too much homework," Namjoon replied casually as he took a bite out of his burger.

"Ugh, Joon have you ever considered taking a break from schoolwork once? You overwork yourself," Seokjin said while patting Namjoon's back a little too harshly, causing him to nearly choke on his burger.

#savenamjoon

After gagging and wiping his mouth with a napkin and shooting a glare towards Seokjin, "Yeah, sure I'll go."

"ESKEETTTITTT!" Jungkook yelled as he stood up and punched the air, making some people from surrounding tables stare at him.

Everyone sitting at their table instantly flushed with embarrassment, whispering for Jungkook to sit down.