𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"He's a fucking bitch," Taehyung grumbled at lunch, catching the attention of his surrounding friends.

"Who-?" Namjoon intervened, only to have Taehyung cut him off almost instantly.

"Chul, that's who."

"Oh god," Yoongi groaned, rolling his eyes, "What did he do this time?"

"Made fun of Jimin just cuz he got a little nervous during our presentation," Hoseok quietly, yet angrily, responded, aggressively poking his fork into his salad.

And that's all that needed to be said before all their friends' eyes turned into sharp diamond like shapes, and the pigment in their faces now giving the hint that they were about to explode out of lividness at the news that someone actually had the audacity to insult one of their sweetest friends.

Not even one of, because Jimin was their sweetest friend.

Even if he was a brat sometimes.

Even Chaeyoung lashed out, her usual big innocent eyes turning into sharp cold ones aged with fury, which was strange to see since she was the most calm and collected one out of the group.

"He what?" She snapped, dropping her hamburger with wide eyes as she stared at Hoseok unbelievably.

"Yeah, he said some utter bullshit, I don't know why though cuz Chul's presentation was god awful."

"Oh hell no," Seokjin started up sassily, wiping his mouth with a napkin, "I always hated that little bitch, where is he?" He stood up, peering his eyes over the dozens of students all crowded at their lunch tables.

"Ah, Jinnie don't cause a scene-" Jungkook tugged at his friend's shirt in order to make him sit down.

"Does it look like I care?"

"Kook's right, it's not that big of a deal. I mean, I appreciate it but seriously it'll only make things worse," Jimin spoke up quietly, eyes not leaving his uneaten lunch in front of him.

"Oh, no," Jungkook latched eyes with Jimin across the table, "I just mean don't walk up to him right now cuz then we'll definitely get caught by a teacher. Beat his ass up after school behind the dumpsters."

"You're right, how could I be so stupid," Seokjin jokingly face palmed before sitting down right after, "thanks."

"A king always knows his ways," Jungkook smirked, tapping the side of his head.

"You know," Chaeyoung began smugly, bringing her voice down to a whisper, "I have this extra pair of high heels in my locker, they could do some damage."

"Fucking love you," Taehyung gasped, as everyone stared at her wonderingly.

"Wow who knew she had a dark side," Yoongi chuckled.

"Honestly it's like Hobi and Chae both have these hidden evil personalities," Namjoon widened his eyes, gazing at everyone, "kinda scares me."

"It's always the quiet kids who you least expect," Jimin joked lightheartedly before earning a questionable look from Seokjin.

"Uhhhh I dunno bout you but Hobi is the loudest hoe on the planet," Seokjin laughed, earning a playful slap from Hoseok.

"Shut up," Hoseok mumbled softly, though a small smile did manage to make its way onto his lips.

"Don't worry," she began, "I only bring it out my evil side good use," she winked, before finishing up her hamburger and fries.

"Chae for president 2020," Jungkook praised, Hoseok following along as the two started waving their arms towards her in a bowing like manner.