𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[A/N: special note at the end, please read and let me know in the comments! Your help is much appreciated, thank you:)]

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Slowly but surely, the dreadful week was leading up to the exciting game day, Friday.

After all that's happened during the past few days, everyone was glad to have a refreshing game awaiting them. It was a nice way to end the stressful week, especially for Hoseok and Yoongi.

For the two, the only thing that's been occupying their time and keeping them busy are annoying anxieties that won't leave them alone. Paranoia, anxious protruding thoughts, and not to mention the lack of sleep because of all of this- to say they were both exhausted would be a vast understatement.

However, out of the two of them, Yoongi was taking it the hardest.

On top of balancing school work and sustaining his grades, the male had been non-stop practicing every single day. Sore muscles, under eye bags, and more prominent shakiness and fidgeting did not go unnoticed by his friends.

Several times throughout the week, all six of them had done nothing but comforted Yoongi, always asking if there was something they could help with, in hopes that his workload would be lightened.

Yet, despite their persistent offers and begging, Yoongi shooed them off and always responded with a blatant, "Thanks, but it's my problem not yours."

All being quite frustrated that the boy wouldn't fess up and allow them to assist him in anyway shape or form, they eventually let it go as to not stress out the elder even more than he already was.

Because they knew that Yoongi hated getting help, especially in a form of pity. It only added on to his already large amount of stress that constantly weighs him down, so even though they didn't want to, the others sided with letting it go.

But, they did remind Yoongi once more that if he ever needed any help or aid with anything, they'd be by his side in the blink of an eye.

Hoseok was the one to emphasize this several times.

And when I say several, I mean several.

Nearly everyday, or a few times a day. Either it being in a form of text or verbally, it was almost impossible for Yoongi not to have it engraved in his mind.

'Okay, but if you ever need any help please don't be shy to ask me, Yoongi.'

'Thanks Hoseok, but I assure you I'll be fine,' the male reassured, letting out a small chuckle.

Hesitantly patting his shoulders before departing from the elder, Hoseok let the topic go before sending Yoongi one last comforting smile. One that was filled with sweet serenity, Yoongi was confident his smile tasted like honey.

That was said yesterday, just the second after their sixth period class before Hoseok rushed off to his dance course. After the male left, Yoongi stood there with a big stupid yet admirable grin plastered on his face, causing his very squishy cheeks to rise up in effect.

Slightly mimicking a mochi of some sort.

It felt nice to have someone care about you and checking up on your well being daily. Even before Hoseok arrived at the new school, Yoongi's friends never forgot to always establish that they'd be by his side no matter what.

And that was the best feeling in the world.

But, with Hoseok, it felt different somehow.

Perhaps it was the fact that they're relarionship didn't start off the smoothest, which Yoongi took full blame for and every time he recalled his harsh actions a ping of guilt immediately stabbed him in the chest.