𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

THANK YOU FOR 8K 😭💖💖 I love you guys thank you so so much <33

❤︎

The hues of early sunset cascaded across the sky, the sun's golden flakes bleeding through the pink and purple ombrés which perfectly mixed in with a baby blue as pastel streaks covered the entire expanse of the once grey abyss.

Tiny snowflakes slowly started to pile up against the car window on the way to Yoongi's aunt's house, his eyes gazing lifelessly outside into the winter wonderland.

Because although the view was so incredibly gorgeous to look at in every way possible, Yoongi's clouded vision and dimmed soul chose to see past the beauties of nature as a little storm cloud day above his head, casting a gloomy mood to set in his neutral face expression.

He didn't utter a single word on the way there, and probably wouldn't talk much at the actual gathering if he was being completely honest.

And even if he did, the other family members would just see him as rude with his more snarky and inexpressive attitude showing absolutely no emotion.

So in the car, he made a mental note to himself to not talk too much to avoid the possibility of lashing out at anyone, since distancing seemed to be a better option than going completely berserk.

This past week he hasn't been able to hang out with Hoseok, Jimin, or Chaeyoung that much since they spent every day leading up to the competition practicing until their bodies went limp and collided with the dance floor, with hearts thumping aggressively against their chests and dry throats begging for water.

But even though those free weren't available to spend time with, he still got the chance to see Namjoon, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook a couple times, which was always fun and chaotic and never failed to lighten up his sullen spirits.

Though it was still weird hanging out without the others, especially Hoseok.

Over the past few months as the two got closer and closer with every passing day, Yoongi's gotten so used to Hoseok's company and spending every weekend hanging out with him that he didn't even realize how much of an effect the younger's absence really had on him.

Everything just felt so ... off.

Which is weird to think about, since before junior year Yoongi wasn't even aware of Hoseok's existence, and even in the early months like August and September, Yoongi went out of his way to ignore and avoid him as much as humanly possible.

But now, he craved for that boy's cheery smile and feathery laugh only more and more every second he lacked it.

Jung Hoseok was addictive.

Although it may come off as dramatic or obsessive, but Yoongi really did rely on his daily dose of Hoseok's physical presence to stay motivated or even find joy in his day.

Sure, the others still managed to make him laugh until his sides ached, or smile until his gums hurt, but Hoseok always crossed that border and went above and beyond any limits that Yoongi assumed to be impossible to cross.

He was like that cherry on top to bland vanilla ice cream, adding that extra flavor that you didn't know you needed but more than happy to receive.

Hoseok was that extra bling in life.

His entire aura was so sparkly and bright, blinding everyone's vision with something as simple as a smile.

Yet, somehow, Hoseok still managed to turn something as casual as a small grin, to something as extraordinary with his pearly white and heart-shaped smile that always made everyone's lips fold upwards into a smile at the mere sight of it.