𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"So," Hoseok began, sitting on one end of his bed with Yoongi directly across from him.

"So..." Yoongi edged on, curious as to what his friend had to say.

Friend?

Boyfriend?

They weren't quite sure either, so Hoseok took this opportunity to talk things out with Yoongi and agree on something they were both comfortable with.

Because communication is key people.

"Alright so about the kiss yesterday," Hoseok spoke casually, as if it was the most normal thing to bring up. No sign of embarrassment or regret showed on his face, which Yoongi was relieved for since he knew that both of them equally enjoyed it and didn't think anything weird of it.

"Mhm" Yoongi hummed cheerfully, running a hand through his disheveled yet still incredibly cute looking hair.

Well, that's what Hoseok thoughts anyways when he saw Yoongi comb his fingers through it, but brushed it off quickly as to not get too distracted.

"Okay well," Hoseok cleared his throat, obviously preparing for something moderately important he had to say, "what should happen with," he motioned to the both of them with his hands, "us?"

Yoongi got the message right away, eyes brightening up with excitement that Hoseok was suggesting at a possible relationship between the two. Ecstatic couldn't even explain how the two were explaining at that moment, both wanting nothing more than to progress their relationship into something more than just 'friends'.

Because obviously, they didn't think of one another as friends.

Clearly.

Yoongi tapped his chin in thought, trying his best to sound flexible with his answer though really he had already known what he wanted the second they kissed yesterday, and Hoseok did too.

All that was needed next, was simple communication.

"How about.." Yoongi trailed off, shyness enveloping him with the fear of being judged for what he was about to suggest, which hopefully wasn't the case and knowing Hoseok, the chances of him disagreeing would be low, "we try dating? I mean, obviously we have school and you have dance on top of that, so if it doesn't work out then we can wait until the summer or something. But I think taking it slow to see what works best for us would be the best option."

A pale blush instantly crept up his cheeks at his opinionated idea on it, and he couldn't help but let worry swallow him up that he had said the wrong thing, or that Hoseok was expecting a completely different answer. But when he peeked out of his sweater paws that his face was buried in, he was only met with a bright heart-shaped smile and hazelnut brown eyes carrying nothing but warmth and adoration.

"Exactly what I was thinking," Hoseok spoke softly, resting a hand on Yoongi's shoulder as the elder tried his best to decipher what the heck just happened.

Again.

Because notably, it was still hard for him to believe that they had kissed, and now on top of that they had settled and agreed on dating each other.

Yoongi shockingly raised his eyebrows at the fact that Hoseok was freely agreeing with him without any sliver of hesitation at all, fully taking in his words and letting them soak into his conscious to fully process them. After a few moments, happiness bubbled up inside him as he tackled Hoseok in a heartwarming embrace, the room soon filling with echoes of merry laughter from their uncontrollable excitement.

When Hoseok looked up from the bed where his face was previously stuffed into a pillow, he was met with Yoongi's warm pools of melted chocolate gazing right at him, both of their eyes twinkled with pure bliss and lips turned into an upward grin and just took the time to cherish the sweet moment exchanged between the two.