𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

"You carried me to my house?" Taehyung practically yelled, eyes full of disbelief.

"Yes now shhh so people don't stare at us," Hoseok scolded in a hushed voice, latching his arm around Taehyung's shoulder to drag him further away from the houses on their block.

The cool morning air bit at their skin, leaving tiny goose bumps on their arms as the two attempted at warming themselves up with  sweater paws. It was only in the fifties, yet fall was nearing so the temperatures were slowly  dropping each day.

"Why didn't you guys just wake us up?"

"We tried that, but y'all are stubborn."

"Hmph," Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms in front of his chest protectively.

Yet, in the time span of about twenty seconds, Taehyung's furrowed eyebrows soon quirked up, a mischievous grin replacing his pout.

Hoseok stared at him questionably, "Oh god what are you thinking now?"

"Soo who did you drop off last?" Taehyung inquired nonchalantly, as to make it seem like a casual question.

"Yoongiiii," Hoseok hesitantly dragged out the last few letters.

"Ah," Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows, earning a playful shove from Hoseok.

"The f*ck is wrong with you?"

"You love me," Taehyung pecked Hoseok's cheek, before collapsing into a fit of giggles.

Clearly unamused, Hoseok just rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you're lucky I do," he mumbled under his breath, before pulling Taehyung along the sidewalk.

"Hey I was just kidding, I didn't even say anything!" Taehyung defended himself.

"I didn't need words to get what you were applying to, you weirdo."

A chain of laughter from Taehyung followed after those words, causing Hoseok having to basically pull him the entire way to school.

Their shoes crunched under the new fallen red, orange, and yellow leaves, as they skidded along the sidewalk with their younger sisters following behind.

Fall had always been Hoseok's favorite season, with the brisk morning air pricking at your skin, yet not to an uncomfortable point as to getting numb or frost bitten.

It was perfect.

Leaves floated down from trees in a graceful and picturesque way, as the former greens soon turned to an ombré at the tips. It was like existing in a painting, as human eyes often couldn't comprehend the actual beauty of nature before them.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

Before Taehyung and Hoseok walked to their morning class with Jimin together, the two decided to stop by their lockers first to pick up a few things, by Taehyung's petty requests.

Fighting through the morning rush of students, the pair eventually made it to their awaited destination, a hall filled with rows and rows of tall blue lockers.

"Okayyyy I just needa get- oh do you think we'll need our book today?" Taehyung asked, shoving his hand into the jumbled mess inside his locker, tongue sticking out in frustration.

"Just take it in case," Hoseok sided with, barely sparing the younger a look as he scrolled through his Twitter feed.

Taehyung jumped up from his crouched position on the floor, popping up like a weasel in front of Hoseok, "Okie, I'm ready!"