𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪

A billion tiny stars far, far away illuminated the night sky that evening, shades of blue and purple mixing with each other to resemble the infamous painting, 'A Starry Night'. A gentle breeze rattled against the windows of a certain boy's house, causing him to look up in alarm at the sudden noise.

Jung Hoseok sighed as he reluctantly stood up from his desk, walking over to shut the window and close the curtain blinds. Before doing so, the lean boy dazed up towards the starlit sky, sparkles reflecting in his big, chocolate-brown eyes. 

Everything about that night was just so tranquil and serene, as Hoseok instantly felt at ease while gazing up at the stars above him. A cool air blew through the small window, ruffling past his brown locks causing a slight shiver to run down the boy's toned back.

Closing his eyes, Hoseok reflected over the past few weeks at school.

How he first met the joyous and eccentric curly-haired Taehyung. Hoseok smiled at the memory of when he first brought cookies over to their house, and how Taehyung instantly made him feel accepted in the new foreign environment.

Then Jimin, the short and pink-haired cutie that was notorious for always being incredibly sweet to everyone, no matter how well he knew them.

The bunny-like boy, Jungkook, who was playful and mischievous yet had a big heart and valued the concept to always have fun while you could.

Seokjin, the so-called "caretaker" of the chaotic group who kept everyone in line and out of trouble. With a sprinkle of sass and a dazzle of dad jokes, he was known for being the comedic relief of the seven boys.

Then, the sharp-witted yet slightly clueless and clumsy Namjoon. Unarguably he was the most wholesome of the group, who took great pride in his plants and always had a soft spot for animals and wildlife.

Lastly, Yoongi.

Hoseok smiled at the mere thought of the boy, for no specific reason really. Possibly at all the memories and nights he had spent overthinking and crying over the boy who didn't even supposedly care about him.

Why did the younger worry so much about someone who didn't even care for him?

Why?

The elder barely showed any recognition towards Hoseok, so why was he wasting his time trying to please him.

Well, even Hoseok didn't know.

But now, he's convinced himself to let all of that go and just accept whatever happened between them. As he didn't want to force a friendship that the elder may not want to oblige into, yet with their recent encounters Hoseok had just a tad bit of hope left for them.

The small, mint-haired boy with cat shaped eyes always captivated Hoseok. With such an interesting yet complicated personality, it was as if Hoseok was trying to solve a 1000+ piece puzzle or extremely difficult and tedious riddle.

It was nearly impossible to figure him out, yet that's what made Yoongi so enticing. Hoseok wanted to learn more about him, to get to know him personally and unwind all the mysterious truths lying beneath the surface. 

What was more than to what meets the eye.

Because Hoseok could tell there was much more to than the outside persona Yoongi displayed. The rude, cold, heartless seeming boy was not the Yoongi everyone made him out to be.

In fact, those descriptions fitted Chul more, if anything.

During their walk just a few hours prior, Hoseok felt like he had finally cracked Yoongi's hard shell. Atlas revealing the soft, fluffy yolk that was the boy's true character. Because when the two were actually carrying a natural and flowy conversation, Hoseok realized Yoongi was indeed a very kind-hearted and squishy type of person.