𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Before first period bell rang the next day, Hoseok and Taehyung went to pick up some drinks from the soda machine since it was mildly warm out.

"Ahhh, that was refreshing." Hoseok said as he closed his eyes and smiled to himself. He had just gotten a plain Dasani water bottle since he wasn't a huge fan of soda.

Taehyung gulped down his coca cola as well, as they sped walk to their first morning class in order to make it on time.

"Oh hey Taehyung by the way, did we have any-" Hoseok was saying as he unexpectedly bumped into a person in front of the classroom doorway, making them both drop all their stuff.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. That was totally my fault, here I'll help you." Hoseok nervously said as knelt down while his shaky hands went to help the unlucky stranger in front of him.

"Nah don't worry about it man, you're good." the stranger said back in quite a deep and husky voice, similar to a marvel superhero.

Even though the person kindly brushed it off, it didn't stop Hoseok from having anxious thoughts protrude in and out of his head and he helped pick up the mysterious person's books.

As Hoseok finally looked up while frailly handing him his stuff while on the verge of fainting, his mouth stood agape and eyes widened in shock.

The boy in front of him gave him a smile with pearly white teeth, something out of a teen beach movie. His curly locks of brown hair in contrast with his hazel eyes almost put Hoseok into cardiac arrest right there on the spot.

"Here, sorry about that again." he managed to let out in a very high-pitched voice.

The guy gave him a casual smile and waved it off as he made his way back to his seat in the front of the classroom.

"Someone has a crruuuuUUuuUUUSsSSSHSHHH" Taehyung playfully teased in a hush voice.

"Shut up Tae I don't even know what he's like." Hoseok retorted in a quite snappy tone.

Hoseok's face was a beet red, from both embarrassment and because he had probably just seen the cutest guy in his entire life.

Sighing deeply, Hoseok sat down his chair a little two forcefully, as it made a huge thump noise, causing some people to turn around.

At this point he'd rather be stuck with a bunch of spiders, as he did not handle public embarrassment well at all.

Before the teacher came in the room, Hoseok just had his face hidden in both his arms while leaning onto his desk, in order to make sure absolutely no one saw him with his rosy flushed cheeks and practically on the edge of tears.

"Hey calm down Hobi, no one cares that you just bumped into him," Jimin reassured his friend while rubbing his back in a circle like motion in order to help make him feel a little better.

"Yeah, everyone's a klutz in high school. I mean, have you seen Namjoon?" Taehyung said letting out a small laugh in order to brighten the mood.

Hearing this, a small chuckle escaped Hoseok's mouth as he sat up, most of his rosiness going away while doing so.

"Atta boy, I don't want to act as a therapist just cuz you dropped your things in front a hot guy okay?" Taehyung said with a jokingly tone.

Nodding his head slightly, Hoseok stayed quiet the rest of class with his head down, just to avoid any eye contact with anyone.

••••

Once Hoseok gets humiliated, he thinks about it nonstop for a week straight. Which was currently happening in that moment on his way to second period with Sekojin.