𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

As the loud alarm noise echoed through Min Yoongi's room, he groaned to himself and quickly turned it off.

He just lay in bed for a few minutes, completely forgetting what day it was or what he was supposed to do. Finally coming back to reality, he rubbed his eyes in realization that the first basketball game was later tonight.

Even though his heart leaped with excitement and anticipation, worrisome thoughts couldn't help but swarm his head whenever the topic was brought up.

After slipping on a lazy hoodie and sweatpants, he quickly rushed out the door with only a granola bar in his hand, while saying a hasty good bye to his family.

Yoongi tried everything in him to keep a calm attitude, but it was quite difficult, as he kept noticing nervous habits like bouncing his leg and biting his nails.

On his way to school, he kept repeating basic techniques to himself to make sure his performance was perfect.

Okay, remember Yoongi, always keep your eyes on the ball

Turn away from opponents while dribbling

Pass to the person farthest away from the other team

Even though these were all basic rules even people who don't play basketball were aware of, Yoongi always got flustered or stressful during a game making him forget the mere basics of it.

Which sometimes makes him mess up, and he does not want that to happen this year.

Walking through the school entrance way, Yoongi dashed up the stairs and made his way to his locker before classes started.

After getting out the essential textbooks and supplies, he leaned his head against the locker and let out a long sigh. Without much thought, he began banging his head against it, not really caring about the surrounding people.

Almost as if on cue, Seokjin and Namjoon turned the corner and into the hallway Yoongi was in, witnessing him bashing his head against the locker.

"Should we stop him, or watch and laugh?" Seokjin whispered to Namjoon.

"Probably stop him to avoid him getting a concussion for tonight's game," Namjoon replied with a small chuckle.

Both approached Yoongi cautiously, not wanting to upset him, "Um, Yoongs, what the f*ck are you doing??"

Yoongi quickly snapped his head to look at them, and leaned his forehead back against the locker and mumbled, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

"Uh, you need any help there buddy?" Seokjin asked with genuine concern.

"I'm fine Kim Seokjin, just fine :]."

"I don' think he's fine," Namjoon whispered in Seokjin's ear while slowly backing away.

Seokjin just huffed and rolled his eyes, "You don't seem fine."

Finally turning around to look at his two friends, he shyly said while rubbing his arm, "I'm just nervous for the game."

"Don't worry Yoongi, you'll be great! We're even making a poster for you!" Namjoon said while giving Yoongi a thumbs up and a smile that showed off his prominent dimples.

Yoongi looked at his feet and let out a small laugh, while trying his best to hide the apparent blush across his pale face, "Y'all are too much."

"That's why you love us!" Seokjin cheekily said as he blew Yoongi a kiss.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Nah, still hate you guys," and let out a giggle.

"You're too extra, Jinnie," Namjoon stated while crossing his arms and shaking his head.