𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

[A/N: make sure you've read yesterday's double update {95 + 96} before continuing! Since they're the most two important chapters of the book and the climax JSHSJW, just so you guys aren't confused 💘💘 thank you!]

❤︎

That night, both Hoseok and Yoongi walked hand in hand to where Hoseok's family was already waiting for him, asking if it would be okay to give Yoongi a ride home since it was moderately late out.

Of course, being quite familiar with Yoongi and his family by now, they complied and made room for Yoongi as he and Hoseok said in the middle row with Dawon smirking devilishly at their intertwined hands behind them in the backseat of the car.

She decided not to speak on it, which was very unlike her since she vocalized practically every thought or idea that came to mind. Yet, this time, she put her brother first and foremost and decided against it reasoning that teasing then would only create an awkward atmosphere and backfire against her plan.

Which seemed to be already working, clearly.

During the car ride home, the two high schoolers talked like they normally would, cracking jokes and ending up in explosions of laughter echoing throughout the empty December night. There was no sign of awkward or thick tension hovering above them, because frankly to them the kiss was anything but.

In fact, instead of tearing them apart or ruining a perfectly good friendship, it brought the two closer together if even possible at that point being at they were already connected at the hip since early October. Confessing their feelings to one another acted as a game changer between the two, breaking down their walls of insecurities that built up over time which concealed their true emotions that they kept bottled up inside of them out of pure fear of just admitting to them.

The only difference was that now, they didn't have to suppress those urges they've been swallowing back ever since the two started to like each other. The desire to show more open affection, like stealing little pecks and kisses here and there or blurting random flirtatious things that they'd be too scared to do otherwise.

But even that wasn't too unusual to how've they acted around each other before.

Hoseok was notorious for pecking Yoongi on the cheek just to spite or embarrass him before either one of them confessed, admiring how a pretty pale blush crept up his cheeks or how he hid his face with his sweater paws from the action.

It was beyond adorable.

Aside from those occasional pecks that the two would share, flirtatious commentary wasn't a stranger to them either when they were just "friends", even if it was completely unintentional or without them knowing.

Compliments flew above their heads, being the clueless idiots they are, didn't think much of it.

They were the definition of shameless.

But at the same time, the epitome for shy.

It was complicated to say the least, but that's what brought out their goofiest charms that made them fall for one another, the fear of being judged or mocked was swept clear from their conscious whenever around each other and not giving a flying fuck about anything else.

When the Jungs finally pulled up at Yoongi's house, Hoseok had offered to walk him inside to which Yoongi obliged to courteously, of course.

To anyone else it just seemed like common politeness, which may have been apart of it since Hoseok was an extremely respectful person.

But the sole reason he decided to do it, was because while the two stood on that porch waiting for the other to say their goodbyes first after Yoongi successfully unlocked the door to their house, Hoseok took the opportunity kiss Yoongi promptly on the cheek.