𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Since Hoseok still had a decent amount of homework left to do, he began working on it right away after he got back from the café with his friends. The setting sun casted shadows across his room, as well as a golden color that soon morphed into dark blue as the night carried on.

Piles of books were stacked upon each other on his desk, with several pieces of paper being pushed to the side as he was finishing up the last of his many assignments.

During the whole weekend, Hoseok had been occupied with his friends, so not much time was left available for studying, which left it last minute until Sunday night.

In general, Hoseok hated procrastinating and preferred to get everything done right away. But nevertheless, he stuck his nose in one of the textbooks and focused on completing everything.

Although, even though it was annoying to have all his homework left for last minute, a smile couldn't help but form on his face.

This was the first time in his many weeks of being here that he had properly hung out with his new friends. Not only that, but three days in a row as well, which somewhat shocked him to say the least.

Little bubbles of pure joy surged up inside him at the thought, especially since his friends had invited him both times as well.

The clock was slowly tiking, as the night kept dragging on and his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Determination kept Hoseok awake however, so he forced his half asleep eyes to stay awake, and keep his hand steady as his pen dragged along the paper.

With a heavy sigh, Hoseok closed the textbook and was about to get ready for bed until his phone screen illuminated the dark room.

Hoseok squinted his eyes at the bright screen, Who's texting me this late?

5 Text Messages from The Teletubbies  😫💦

A smile appeared on Hoseok's small, pink lips, as he eagerly open up his phone to see what his friends from home had said.

Noah
we miss u hobi 🥺

Evangeline
yes i am tempted to fly over there and literally kidnap u 😤

Millie
come home :( we r all sad w/o u here

A sad expression replaced the smile, as nostalgia instantly filled up inside him. He really did miss his friends a lot, but tried his best to remain happy at the hopes of seeing them again someday.

Brooke
we miss u a lot, but is everything ok? r ur friends being nice to u?? istg is theyre not-

Hobi
yes my new friend group is amazing ☺️ i luv them sm

Hwan:
not as amazing as us tho, right? 😘😉

Hoseok let out a small chuckle as his eyes gazed over all their texts, sparkling up at the amount of care his friends showed.

Hobi
u guys will always b the goats, but smth has been worrying me for a while :(

Noah
oh no what is it??

Brooke
u can talk to us abt anything hobi

Evangeline
ISTG DO I NEED TO FIGHT SOMEONE ⚔️

Hobi
i feel like one of them doesnt like me

Its not like Hoseok was oblivious to Yoongi's attitude towards him, and he knew that it was okay for not everyone to like him. But that didn't keep his mind from wandering off and assuming countless things that kept him up at night.