𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The sound of an alarm clock penetrated through Yoongi's room in the early hours of the morning. Groaning as he put his pillow on his face, he reached over and turned off the alarm clock's obnoxious ringing sound.

After a couple of seconds, he yawned while stretching his arms above his head and went over to his bathroom to get ready for his busy Saturday.

The water made a loud "shhh" sound as he turned the faucet in order to get the hot water running in the tub. His unshaven appearance in the mirror made him gag to himself since his dark under eye bags were quite noticeable.

Finally when the shower was warm enough, he hopped in, sighing in relief as he felt the steamy water cascade down his back.

His schedule for the day was pretty routine, but busy nonetheless. His weekends were spent either working at the café with Seokjin, Namjoon, and Jimin, or at basketball practice with Jungkook. Today, he was working a whopping eight and a half hour shift at work.

Even though it was a pretty long day, he still looked forward to it. His three close friends from school work there too, making the job much more fun and enjoyable. Plus, it was a cute little café in their neighborhood, and never got an obnoxious amount of costumers like a Starbucks or another popular chain coffee place.

It was overall a very homey and cozy environment that radiated good vibes from its simple interior. The sense of character and uniqueness also made it special from other coffee shops in the neighborhood.

While squeezing out the last of the shampoo, Yoongi thought about what times he would even be available to work on the project with Hobi.

Work took up a lot of his time aside from school, working about four days a week. Not only that, but basketball practice was nearly every day, either after school or on the weekends; not including games against other schools.

Basketball has always been a huge part of Yoongi's life. Ever since first grade, he started playing at his elementary school and was determined to continue it for as long as he lived.

As a little boy, he always skimmed through sports magazines just for the basketball section, and read it for hours on end.

The basketball stars that he constantly saw on television as well, always scoring points with high jumps and slam dunks, uplifted him to continue playing and never give up on his dream.

All the practice over the several years paid off well, as he was well-known as a star captain amongst his teammates.

The only thing that sometimes discouraged him was Lee Chul, also known as one of the best players on the team. Chul was one of the few reasons how their school often won games against other schools, since he consistently scored points every round with his sharp eyes and quick movements.

Yes, Yoongi was grateful that his team had such an amazing player on the team such as Chul, but his sportsmanship wasn't as astounding as his technique.

Chul always stuck his pointy, sharp nose in the air, acting as if he was superior to everyone else on the team, just because of all the praise he received for his talent. Even though he may come off as charming or endearing at first sight, he was nothing like the sort.

Yoongi could never once remember one time where Chul was actually polite to him, always finding a minor imperfection to pick on.

Hey, watch your dribble

You're running a bit slow

Stop losing focus on the ball

Most of the time Yoongi wasn't even doing half of the things he's accused him of, which aggravated him to say the least.