Must read!!! Thank you Elite Fam

Thank you so much Elite fam, we did it together!!

Elites has sure been one of the longest books I've ever written! There were times I got really exhausted and tired but I'm happy all of that was worth it in the end, Elite is a completed success. I want to thank each and everyone of you for your patience and encouragements through your votes and comments....

Lunadna  you might not think I noticed but I did, your comments always encouraged me in the littlest ways you can not imagine, times I felt no one was reading or cared, you always did, you always turned up for me. @kumphy @larmmideoyebanji @smasherluvv , your comments and votes too were of great support to me. You made me realize that you paid attention and a lot of people did too even though they sucked at showing it. @hauwajay @tosinolusanya , thank you for voting when you could, and as much as you could, @chiomaprecious128 , thank you for joining the family when you did and for the encouragements too.

The list is so so long and I can barely give enough thanks because wattpad doesn't let us authors see who our readers are except through their votes and comments but I'm sure I have over hundred of you all as the forerunners and pillars of this book and I hope that one day, when Elites grows into a worldwide sensation, you all would be proud of me and proud of yourselves too for being among the first to be here. I'm grateful because you all gave me the strength and push that I needed.

I hope the characters and content in this book made you happy and gave you a lot of happy memories. I hope your life would always be brighter everyday and that you'd find your own happy ever after too when all is said and done!

If you enjoyed my books so far, please recommend them to your friends because In a couple of months, Elites and the sinners and saints series wouldn't be available for free on wattpad anymore. A few chapters would be but the full books would have to be purchased on other publishing sites. We have to grow eventually innit?

Keep shipping for me guys!!
You all are my biggest inspiration; My wattpad family. Stay safe, stay connected to more of my works and stay happy. Thank you!!