001

''Now if we're talking really handsome guys Ben, Bradley and Jeremiah are the handsomest.''

''Keija you're crazy even Simon and John are on that list. Tell her Baina!''

''Huh,what?"

Watching the other king's son lick and bite his lip as we sat in our monthly youth church meetings had me in a trance and oblivious to my friends conversation. They filled me in, after I lied and said I was trying to concentrate on what the pastor was saying.

'' Well personally I think Mikhail is the handsomest of all his brother's and the guys here.-"

'' I thought Keija was crazy but you're delusional. Look at the guy he's getting paler every time we see him. Soon he'll only be seen at night and call a coffin his home.'"

''Beth you shouldn't say that about others. Especially somebody with a disability. You know he has a skin condition and the treatment is what's causing him to become paler.''

'' Oh please that's what his family wants us to believe. They're afraid to just say that their son hates the skin he was born in.''

The pastor shushed us before I could reply to her rude comments. I hated when people judged others without even knowing what they were going through. Nothing much was known about the first born son since he was always out of the country and spent most of his school years abroad.

'' Just look at him trying to lick those pencil thin lips. I don't know how you could enjoy kissi-''

''My lips are big enough for the both of us. Now stop being a bitch before the pastor kicks us out.''

She gasped surprised since I never cuss or talked to her like this and I just cussed in the house of the Lord. Forgive me father. There was just something sexy about him biting down on his lip, such a flirt. He must have felt me starring because he turned in my direction and smiled at me. My cheeks felt hotter as I quickly looked away with a dumb smile on my face. Why did he have such an affect on me?.

'' So as you know we have to do something for Easter especially for the kids. Now the following activities will be assigned to each of you, so listen out for your names and partner's names...''

My eyes turned back to him as the pastor continued to call out names and I found him starring right back at me. He winked and my temperature rose once again. Oh my gosh!

'' Prince Mikhail and Baina, you're incharge of fun activities for the kids and chaperoning the kids.''

Why would the pastor put me incharge of these kids I thought just as watched him celebrate. I guess he loved being in the company of kids while I thought they were too much of a headache. Soon the pastor left us to discuss or plan our duties amongst our partners. I felt my heart stop as he walked up to me with that damn smile plastered on his beautiful face. How was I going to survive working with him for a whole week?.