Chapter 17: Sixth year

Delphini and Hermione walked through the corridor of the Hogwarts Express in search of Harry and Ron. "God, where are they?" Hermione huffed.  "I'm sure there not far." Delphini said trying to calm her down. "I bet this was Ronald's idea" Hermione said still huffing. You see, Hermione and Ron had a big falling out during the Summer holidays, when you were all staying at the Weasley's house. Delphini just laughed.  They both walked past the carriages that were full of Slytherin students, glaring at them, the only non-slytherins on that side of the train.

Delphini was  used to the stares and whispering by now. She had been the hot topic of the school for the past year. Lord Voldemort's daughter had been at Hogwarts all this time. She had to keep out of the way of Rita Skeeter as she didn't want to attract any attention in the news. Finally they found Ron sitting all alone in a carriage. "Where's Harry?" Delphini asked Ron.  "I'm not sure, thought he was coming with you." Ron replied cautiously, hesitating to look at Hermione.  "WHAT?" Hermione yelled. "I'm sure he's waiting in another carriage." Delphini said trying to diffuse the tension.

Hermione spent most of the journey looking out the window and talking to Delphini, completely ignoring Ron. Delphini and Ron spoke about the summer holidays and how your time at Hogwarts had nearly ended and what they both wanted to do after. Suddenly, the train stopped and the three of them heard the whistle being blown. "Finally" Hermione said, stepping off the train, dragging Delphini away as Ron hurried after them both.

...

Delphini sat down in the Great Hall and admired the ceiling this time and the new First Years that were going to get sorted. "I bet he's going to be a Slytherin." Ron said whispering to her. She turned to look at the boy Ron was pointing at. "Definitely" she replied. "Hopefully she's a Griffindor." she whispered back. "Yeah" Ron replied laughing. Ron then continued to stuff food into his mouth again. He had always been a foodie. "Will.you.stop.eating!" Hermione yelled at Ron whilst hitting him with her book. "Your best friend is missing." Hermione shouted. 

"Turn around lunatic." Ron replied. Hermione looked around and saw Harry walking over to them with Luna. Delphini looked closer and saw that Harry had blood all around his nose. "He's covered in blood, why is he always covered in blood?" Ginny questioned. It was true. "What happened?" Hermione asked terrified as Harry sat between Delphini and Ginny. "Later" Harry replied.

Meanwhile, Delphini grabbed some tissue and started to dab it on Harry's nose, trying to get rid of the blood. Then Dumbledore started to do his normal speech after all of the new First Years had been sorted. 

...

 LATER THAT DAY:

Delphini and Harry had come up with up Dumbledore's army at the beginning of last year, as they both new that the time would eventually come when they would have to fight Voldemort  and for the war to commence. Right now Delphini was helping Neville conjure his patronus. She had become quite fond of Neville since your dance at the Yule Ball. (He's so underrated!!!) The session went quicker than it had in a long time.

Delphini was packing up and she looked over and saw Harry and Cho talking whilst looking at a picture of Cedric that was pinned to a nearby noticeboard. Suddenly, they kissed. This made her smile as Harry was going through a lot and he needed someone to love him like that.

...

Delphini was heading towards the Griffindor Common room when she heard a familiar high pitched squeaky voice. "What are you looking at, Delphini?" Pansy spat and the Gryffindor just ignored her. "Oh what's taking him so long?" Pansy whined. God she's so annoying Delphini thought to herself.  "Just  bloody shut up for a minute!" She yelled, loosing it, as she walked past Pansy and her Slytherin mates. "Excuse me?" Pansy retorted disgustedly. 

Pansy looked enraged. Her face was becoming more red by the second, any minute she would blow.  "I'm just saying, give your boyfriend some space, I bet he doesn't enjoy having a clingy girlfriend always on his neck all the time." Delphini said glaring right at her. "Well, then why do you even care if he takes a long time?" Delphini questioned still glaring. "I don't" Pansy shouted. "Then leave him alone." Delphini yelled.  "At least I know how to get a boyfriend. You've never had a boyfriend have you?" Pansy said making baby faces at Delphini.  "I have actually, besides that's not the point."

" At least I don't have the decency not to sleep around whilst in one." Delphini yelled.  "Are you implying that I'm cheating on him?" 

"I'm not applying that you are, but I wouldn't be surprised." Delphini replied. "Why, you little rat!" Pansy yelled quickly grabbing her wand and pointing it at the Gryfindor. 

"STUPEFY!" Pansy yelled, as a red light flew out of her wand.  Delphini immediately blocked the spell with a quick movement. Just as Delphini was about to shout "Crucio" Draco reappeared from the bathroom.  "Oh Draco, these bitch tried to attack me" Pansy whined to Draco. Draco then looked at Delphini, with a confusing expression on his face that Delphini couldn't read. "Oh sod off, Pansy" Draco said annoyed at her constant whinging.  "Are you okay, Delphini?" He said helping her up.

"I'm fine" Delphini said dusting your robe. "Just get hold of your girlfriend she's a crazy bitch!" You shouted loudly before walking off.