Chapter 23: The Party

"He's your drink." Draco said flopping onto the sofa, exhausted, already tipsy. He had somehow managed to smuggle Delphini into a Slytherin common room party. "What is this?" Delphini said smelling it. "It smells like alcohol." Draco laughed. "That's because it is."

"Do you really think this is funny? We have a Charms exam tomorrow and I haven't revised, at all."

"Don't worry I haven't either. Anyway we're here to have fun!" He said whispering in her ear, what he knew made her crazy. "Just drink it, don't be a wuss." Blaise said walking towards the two of them. "W-Wait.. aren't you a Griffindor?" He questioned. "She's with me Blaise and besides she's  The Dark Lord's daughter." Draco said defending Delphini.

"Delphini Riddle" Delphini said shaking Blaise's hand. "Blaise Zabini." He said returning the gesture.

...

The Night went on and Delphini lost count on how much you drank. You saw some people start to pack away the party. You wanted to help them but she immediately collapsed onto the sofa because of her weak legs.  "Looking good, Delphini ;)" Draco says as he walks closer to her. "Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance" Delphini said still drinking. "I don't need your hands all over me" She sais signalling with her hands at him. "You know you want me darling." Draco said smirking to his friends.  "I was in my zone before you came alone." She continued to say whilst dancing by yourself. "Delphi.. you.. want.. me!" Draco said slowly.

"Blahh Blahh Blahh" She said clearly tipsy. "Did anyone tell you how extremely handsome you are?" She randomly blurted out.  "What?" Draco said. "She said you're really hot. She's completely hammered!" Blaise laughed hysterically. "No one has actually told me" He said looking down. "They should." Delphini replied honestly. "You know, when I first met you, I thought you were dating Pansy." she randomly said and Blaise laughed and spat his drink out. "We're just friends" Draco said back. "When I first met you, I thought you were a freak and a weirdo." Draco said laughing which made Blaise laugh too.  "What changed your mind?" You said taking another sip. "Oh nothing I still think you are those things, but I've learned to love that about you." He said pulling you into a hug. Ouch. That hurt.

Someone walked past carrying more cups of alcohol. Delphini leaned forward but Draco grabbed her arm back. "You've had enough" He said softly in her ear. "I need to get some air, do you want to come outside with me?" Draco said staring at her, whispering in her ear. Delphini stood up immediately. 

...

"Whoooo-hooooo" Delphini shouted in the corridor, prancing around, clearly drunk. "Shut up, Delphini you'll get us caught!" Draco said, clearly drunk to. "D-Dance with meeee." Her words slurred as she stared right at Draco. "What?" Draco said confused. "I said dance with me."

"I don't dance." "Rubbish" Delphini shouted. (Like the twins) She then grabbed his hand and interlocked their fingers. He put his arm around her waist and they both started spinning around, like crazy people. They were dancing all over the place in the corridor.  They both stopped and stumbled, around the corridor laughing. Finally they reached the door to go outside. Delphini immediately tripped down the stairs and fell over into the snow, making Draco burst into laughter. "You know tonight was the first time, I had drank alcohol. I think I had too much." Delphini said laughing. "I had way more thank you did." Draco said, walking closer to her.

They both just smiled as he wrapped his arms around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.