Chapter 35: Late night parties in the Gryffindor common room

"When the sun shines we shine together, told you I'd be here forever." They all screamed as the twins continued to play really loud music, pretending to host a party. "Said I'll always be your friend" Delphini sang pointing towards Hermione who was sitting in the corner revising. "I'm going to sing it out till the end" Screamed Fred who was now standing on a chair waving his arms around.

"Now that's its raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other" Delphini continued to sing. "You can stand under my umbrella" George sung from behind her, which terrified her. The song stopped and another started. "Right now.." Delphini start to sing loudly. "THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE, SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE!" Nearly all the boys screamed, awfully. "AHHHH" Delphini and Hermione just sat their laughing uncontrollably. "You're so embarrassing" Ginny shouted at Fred and George. "HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU!!" The boys continued to shout.

"Roast Battle" Shouted Fred over the rest of the song.

"Let's start of with Harry, I only know his name because Voldermort gave him fame." "Now moving on to Ron, I think I'm about to diss him, that ass is getting thicker but forehead is getter bigger." "Draco said 'Mud..." "Up next is is these boys named Fred and George, Mr thick necks." Delphini said laughing. "Guys I have a new game, gather round" said Ron. "Let's say our best Hermione lines. "Haha" Everyone laughed, except for Hermione herself.

"I'm Hermione Granger... and you are?" Delphini said, impersonating Hermione's disgust towards Ron when they first met.  "It's LeViOsa, not LeViOsARrR." Ron said which caused everyone to laugh. "Pathetic" George said. "I hope you don't mean YOURself" Harry said sassily. "I'm not an OWL!!!" Delphini shouted. Hermione just laughed before blushing. "Let's do Draco" Harry said staring at Delphini. "I'll go first." Ron said. "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron said holding his hand out. "It's kiLLed Meh! ItS kiLLed Meh!" Harry said, Delphini laughed uncontrollably. "No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little mudblood." Hermione said in a cold tone. "This class is RidIculous." Delphini said acting annoyed. "Perhaps I heard you wrong." Fred said, straight after,as he moved from behind her. "PoTTaH" Harry shouted. "And people think he's the actual heir of Slytherin." Everyone laughed.

Bohemian Rapsody by Queen started to play. Delphini screamed. She loved this song. She also felt very happy that she had recommended muggle songs to the Weasley twins.

"Is this the real life? 

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landside,

No escape from reality."

"It goes on for six bloody minutes" George complained from beside Delphini. 

"I pity your girlfriend if she thinks six minutes is forever!" Delphini laughed looking straight at him.  Hermione nudges her. "Delphi?" Fred fist pumped Delphini and they both laughed. The night carries on with more games and loud music.  "May we at least attempt to have a sophisticated conversation- I know it's a tall order- and I'm not expecting sparkling balloons, but let's give it a go.. eh. As it is my goddam birthday!" Delphini yelled at Fred and George.  "How much Lego can you stuff up your bum?" Fred asked as he scratched his head, which caused a lot of laughs from the boys.  "Oh for Christs sake! Fred you're so childish!" Delphini shouted, frustrated.  "Well I'm not spending another second in this room with you utter twats!" she yelled as she headed to the stairs up to the bedrooms.  "Where are you going?" Fred shouted. "Paris or Milan?" George yelled.

"Fuck off!" Delphini yelled storming off.