Chapter 57: Dobby's a free elf

Dobby snapped his fingers and just as Bellatrix threw her dagger just as they all disappeared, taking the dagger with them.

Delphini landed back onto wet sand, tears streaming down her face, holding onto her stomach were blood was still pouring out.  "Hermione..? Are you okay?" Delphini heared Ron ask and she turned to face the others and see Dobby with Bellatrix's blade in his chest. "Dobby!" she whimpered, edging her way closer to him. "Harry... Potter" Dobby cries and Harry turns to him. "Dobby.. hold on, hold on, Hermione your purse.." Harry said really quickly. "The dittany in.. your purse" Harry pleads, but Hermione shakes her head. The dittany can't save Dobby's life. "Harry... Potter.... What a beautiful place... to be with friends." And Dobby goes silent. Delphini felt a single tear fall down her face.

"We should close his eyes. Don't you think?" Hermione suggested. Harry nodded, she does it. "There. Now he could be sleeping."

"I want to bury him. Properly, without magic."

Delphini then screamed, feeling a sharp pain in her stomach. She then saw more blood pouring out suddenly through the bandage Draco made her back in Malfoy Manor.

"Delphi!? Delphi!?" Ron screamed as he ran over to her followed by Harry and Hermione. She remembered feeling him lifting her up, and he began to run down the beach carrying her. Delphini was loosing consciousness and she felt her eyes grow heavy very quickly. Unsure of what her fait will be.