Chapter 62: Pranking Death Eaters

Delphini made her way back outside and saw Fred, George and Percy fighting Yaxley, who had the upper hand. "You're joking Perce? You can't be serious?" Delphini heard Fred yell. As Yaxley was going to send a killing curse towards them. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" she shouted, which killed Yaxley immediately. The Weasley brothers stood in shock and looked at Delphini. "Run!" You shouted. "There'll be more."

She turned a corner and immediately dodged an Expelliarmus Chant. "STUPEFY!" she shouted at the Death Eater. She turned to the left and saw Harry who was helping Ginny fight of some Death Eaters, they looked so cute. She then saw Neville who was helping Professor Sprout throw deadly plants on the Death Eaters. Which made her chuckle.

"Draco" Delphini shouted, looking around. When she didn't see him she panicked. "Draco" she shouted again. "Delphini!" "Move out of the way" Fred shouted as she moved, a large piece of the roof collapsed on where she was once standing. "Fred, George, let's do what you do best" she yelled, over the noise of people screaming. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking Fred?" George said. "Yes, let's go." Fred shouted back.

"GLISSEO!" Delphini shouted, making the nearby staircase turn into a slide. She three saw a Death Eater strip down the now slide. "AVADA KEDAVRA!" Fred shouted as the Death Eater came into a close proximity. The three high fived and laughed. "Slime" George said, smirking. Just as George was going to cover the floor in slime. Fred screamed. "AHHH SPIDER"

"You're acting like Ron, Fred!" Delphini said laughing. "Reducto" she said pointing her wand at Fred's face, making the spider fly back and hit a wall instantly killing it. "I need to find Harry and the others" Delphini said. "Keep doing your thing" You added before running off in search of Harry, Hermione and Ron.