Chapter 84: Sweater

The early morning sun spilled through the windows, falling upon the two forms lying on the bed, huddled under the covers together. It was silent and peaceful and Draco had only half a heart to feel annoyed at the sun hitting him directly in the face and waking him up, so he just rolled over, wrapping an arm around your still sleeping form.

He let his hand rest over the your swollen belly, fingers splayed and sighed in contentment. You was currently laying there on the bed rubbing your throbbing stomach trying to relieve yourself of the feeling of your stomach trying to implode in on itself seemingly in revenge for some forgotten vice that had been done to it. Draco drifted of to sleep again, you tried to sleep but couldn't. 

You found yourself walking out of bed and towards the library, in your house. The library was your favourite room in your house as It was a place where you could go to chill and read. 

You reached for one of your favourite books and you then suddenly felt a sharp pain in your left hand side, causing you to let go of the chair and fall. 

"Delphini? Are you ok? Where are you?" Draco asked growing worried, hearing a loud thud. "I'm here Draco! In the library."

"Goodness, love, what happened? You were on the floor and their were clothes everywhere. "Sorry babe, I was trying to reach for a book, but I couldn't reach so I climbed and... and well I fell." Draco kneels beside you tucks a strand of hair behind your ear, and then lifts you up Bridal style and gently puts you down or your bed.

"You could've waited for me. Did you get hurt?" You shake you head and you put your head over your belly. "Is the baby ok?" Draco questioned growing paranoid. "Yes the baby is fine, I'm just hungry." You said looking into his eyes. "I'll get you some food, my princess." He whispered into your ear.

"Is this what I think it is?" He questioned. "Maybe" You said pulling on the drawstrings of his hoodie. "My sweater? Really? You had it this whole time." Draco says laughing. "It's your fault it smells of you."

"I want strawberry. No- wait. Chocolate. No-" you paused to consider it for a second. "Actually, can I have both?" You smiled, scratching the back of your neck like you was seemingly so fond of doing. Draco shook his head and headed to the kitchen to get the ice-cream. He might have been secretly enjoying taking care of you during your pregnancy, and maybe spoiling you a little, too –not that he would ever admit to such a thing- but these weird... cravings, were a whole other matter.

Not that he was still smiling. No.

Okay, maybe he was. So what? It was because it was such a manly thing to do, dammit!