chapter 6: Making ammends

Leta kept her head held down as she walked to her first lesson of the next day. Her first lesson was with Professor Trewlany. 

Delphini caught eyes with Hermione as she entered the classroom. She watched her walk up to her. "Oh God what do I say?" Delphini wondered to herself. "Hey Leta." "Hi" was all that came out. "Look, I want to know what happened? Your my best friend and I'm worried for you. What happened with Harry? I'm confused" She said. "I don't know, it's never happened before. I'll tell you after this lesson." Delphini looked around and saw that all eyes were on them.  "It's ok, we can work it out together, that's what friends are for." 

Delphini smiled and sat next to Hermione and the lesson carried on.  Today they were learning about Divination. Trewlany looked inside Delphini's cup and shrieked in horror. Everyone then turned to look at her. Delphini and Hermione were shocked at why. The tea leaves in her cup had shown the shapes of the falcon, a deadly enemy; The club, an attack; The skull, danger in her path and the Grim, a spectral dog which is an omen of death.  "Great, another bad thing in my life." Delphini scoffed and Hermione laughed. " Your future can't be that bad" Delphini gave Hermione a look, "Trust me it is."

AT LUNCH:

"Hey guys, Leta has something to say." "Go on they wont kill you." Hermione whispered in  ear. "I saw something very shocking in the mirror of Erised." Delphini started.  "I mean you did run out making a scene." Ron said laughing. Hermione shot him a cold glare and he stopped laughing immediately stopped. "I'm The Dark Lord's lost daughter." Delphini said before all four of them went completely silent. Harry spat out his drink. "You know who's daughter?" 

"Voldermort and Bellatrix" Delphini hesitated. "My real name is Delphini Riddle"

"Wow that's bloody cool." Ron shouted. "What's cool" Fred said walking past. "Leta found out her real parents are Voldermort and Bellatrix and her real name is Delphini Riddle" Ron shouted before immediately turning quiet realising what he had done. "I'm sorry Delphi" 

"Don't worry Ron" "Mistakes are made."

Delphini then turned to Harry who had been silent, this whole time. "Harry.. please speak." "I'm sorry" she said nearly in tears. "I'm just shocked" He replied. "Your dad has been trying to kill me the whole time and you didn't know he was your father." 

"Plus she must of inherited so much cool powers, like when she used her hands instead of her wand." Ron said excitedly. "She's really powerful Harry." "She can help us to defeat You know who." Hermione added. "I need to have time to process this." Harry said before leaving.  Delphini let a tear slip. She then made eye contact with Draco. One of her best friends, probably walked out of her life. "Don't worry, Delphini, he just needs time." Hermione said. "You suit that name btw" Delphini showed a small smile.

HARRY'S POINT OF VIEW:

"I can't believe it." "The person who I had loved more than a friend for years was the long lost daughter of the villain who was trying to kill me." "I'm so confused right now." "The truth hurts, but she is my best friend and I don't want to loose her."

Hidden RiddleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara