Generating ideas:

I'm thinking of writing a Hogwarts Fanfiction. Please message me if you think this is a good idea and that I should actually write it.

Some ideas I've come up with:

1. Leta Wakefield is a 'normal muggle' from London. She has been best friends with Hermione Granger since she was very little.

2. She joins Hogwarts and becomes very close friends with the famous Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley and obviously Hermione. There all put into Gryffindor.

3. She finds out during the 4th year (Goblet of Fire) that her real parents are Lord Voldemort and Bellatrix LeStrange, during a class when they look through the mirror of Erised. (She was adopted as a baby, so she wanted to know who her real parents were) She sees a dark stormy night, Dumbledore, Snape, McGonagall, Lupin etc. Steal a child from a dark looking house (Malfoy Manor) and then a angry and devastated Tom Riddle and Bellatrix. So her real name is Delphini Duvessa Bela Riddle. 'Duvessa Bela' means 'beautiful doubt' in Portuguese.

4. She was meant to be going to the Yule Ball with Cormac McLagan. (I know he's really annoying) But he ditched her because of her being a Riddle. So she goes alone.

5. During the 4th movie she starts to gain feelings for Draco Malfoy. However, he goes to the Ball with Pansy Parkinson, who she absolutely hates.

6. She has really cool / dangerous powers that are very rare. Eg. she can do wandless magic and fly without a broom.

7. She can shift into a 7 foot tall dragon (made out of flames) but she is not an Animagus.

8. In the battle of Hogwarts, Draco is about to be killed by her dad Voldemort, but she jumps in front of him and takes full impact of the killing spell. Will she die or not?

If your have more ideas, don't hesitate to message me. Also If you have a better title idea please tell me. I would love to hear your thoughts XXX

Ps: I'm also thinking of starting the book at the beginning of the 4th year.