Chapter 56: Torture

"Where are we going?" Hermione whispered as they were being dragged down a familiar alleyway, that Delphini had seen many times. "Shut up!" Greyback snarled as they approach a dark gate and saw Narcissa staring at them all. Scabior lifts the hair on Harry's head and shows her the 'scar'.  "Get Draco" She whispered as they all were escorted through the gates. Delphini had two Snatchers gripping onto her, as if she was free she would probably go on a killing spree trying to save Harry.

She was dragged into the elegant manor and was taken into the upstairs ballroom. They all were strung onto the floor, carelessly. Wands pointed at their necks as Draco and his family walk in. "What is this?" came Draco's father from across the room from where Draco was sitting.

Draco looked up and could see the struggling figures of two brunettes a ginger head and a black haired boy whose face was swollen. He noticed Delphini immediately who gave him a weak look as she was grabbed harder by Scabior so she couldn't escape. Draco immediately locked eyes with her. Delphini hoped the fear in her eyes would be enough for him to cover for them as he knelt down to examine at Harry's scar.

"They say they have Harry Potter" Narcissca said worriedly looking at her husband. "Draco come here" She said ushering her son to come closer. "Well boy?" His father shouted.  Draco looked at the prisoner. It looked like a completely distorted version of Harry Potter. The hair colour was very similar to Harry's. "Well Draco? His father spoke in his ear. Is it? Is it Harry Potter?" Draco had trouble looking at the Prisoner, determining if it was Harry Potter or not. "I cant- I can't be sure"

"Look at him more carefully Draco... Imagine if we gave him to the Dark Lord... we'll be forvi"

"We wont be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope Mr Malfoy." Greyback interrupted. "Of course not" Lucius responded still next to Draco's ear. "This could help us, just if you could tell us it's him."

"What about the mudbloods then?" Scabior questioned, digging his fingers deeper into Delphini's shoulder. "Wait,..." Narcissca began. "Yes... yes.. she was in Madame Malkin's with Potter the other day, I saw it in the newspaper. Look.. Draco isn't that, that Wakefield girl?" Draco glanced at Delphini. "Yeah.. maybe.. we can't be sure."

"Then that's the other mudblood and the Weasley boy." Lucius screeched. "It's them Potter's friends.. Look it's Arthur's son.. oh what's his name."

"Yeah.. It could be" Draco said now looking down. Oh he wanted this to be over. "What's this, Cissy?"  Bellatrix shrieked as she entered the room. "Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord." She taunted. "Don't be shy sweetie, come over. Now if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco questioned looking disgusted. "Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix taunted. "He came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest I reckon." Scabior said proudly. "Or ran into a stinging jinx. Was it you deary? Give me her wand, we'll see what her last spell was." Bellatrix screeched into Delphini's face. Something caught Bellatrix's attention on her way to acquire Delphini's wand, and she stopped in her tracks and gasped. "What is that?" she whispered, horrified. "How did you get that?"

The snatcher, the indifferent one, looked at her with bored eyes as he replied, "Found it in her bag," he said, pointing at Hermione. "Reckon it's ours now." Before he could so much as blink, Bellatrix was choking him with her whip. Pointing her wand at him, she cursed him as she used her whip to pull the sword towards herself. The other snatchers didn't stand a chance against her either. "Go!" she screamed. "Get out of here! Except for Scabior, you stay here and hold that girl."