Chapter 34 : Harry's gone again

Dumbledore tells him that he has found a Horcrux and that Harry will be accompanying him to destroy it. Dumbledore tells him that the Horcrux is hidden in a cave on the coast, the same cave in which Voldemort once terrorized two children from his orphanage.

Before they leave for the Horcrux, Dumbledore tells Harry that he must follow all orders Dumbledore gives him. Harry leaves to fetch his Invisibility Cloak and finds Delphini,  Ron and Hermione in the common room. 

He gives them all the Marauder's Map and the bottle of Felix Felicis and tells them all to watch Snape and Draco Malfoy and to use special Galleons to contact any members of the D.A. who may be able to help. "I hope he's safe." Delphini said to Hermione and Ron as Harry left the room. "He'll be fine" Ron said quickly, but they all knew they weren't completely sure he would be.

...

HARRY'S BACK:

"Finally you're back." Ron sighed. "Did you get the Horcrux?"

"Yes, it's Salazar Slytherin's locket. But I'm not sure how we're going to destroy it" Harry answered. "We can think about that tomorrow, now we need to relax."

"Why don't we play a game, called Dating Advice With Delphini?" Delphini asked and Ron laughed. "Harry what's your question?" Harry was silent for a minute before asking, "How do you tell if a girl loves you?" "She doesn't" Delphini quickly answered. Pansy and her posy come over. "Look who's here..?" Pansy snickered as she and Millicent walked over. "Ahh, there playing childish little games.." Pansy laughed and Millicent laughed back. Pansy sat down next to Hermione, who quickly felt uncomfortable. "Hey I always get the vibe that you don't like me or something." She says, in an annoying tone. "What? Me hate you?" "Your absolutely right." "Ahh" Pansy says angry as she gets up and leaves along with Millicent.

"In every group there's the dumb one" Hermione starts growing more comfortable now, everyone on the table looks at Ron. "Well that's Ron" Harry says, whilst Ron gives him a dirty look. "Really?" Says Ron sarcastically. Then immediately laughs. "How do I get to ask my crush out?" Harry asks. "Well you know when they say be yourself, well don't do that." Delphini said as everyone laughed. They  all carried on laughing.

"I truly believe that water can solve ALL our problems."Delphini said after she took a sip of water. "Yes, definitely" Hermione said. "You want to loose weight..?" "Drink water" Delphini paused, "You want to have clear skin..?" "Drink water"

"You're really sick of someone...?" "DROWN THEM!" Delphini said loudly and Ron spat his drink out. Everyone just stared at her. "You're defiantly a Riddle." Harry said laughing. "Griffindor Party tonight, in the common room for Delphini's birthday." George whispered to the four of them. "But it's a school night." Hermione moaned. "And...?" Fred said as he appeared from behind Delphini. "Come on, Hermione it will be fun." Delphini pleaded. "Okay fine as it's for your birthday"

...

Delphini's walking towards the common room when she heard a familiar voice behind her. "Delphi, I'm sorry." It was Draco obviously. "It's Delphini to you." Delphini said sharply, he had hurt her so much harder than anyone else had. "We used to be inseparable, I used to think that I was irreplaceable." Delphini said calming her tone.

"We liftted the whole world up, before we blew it up and I still don't get how we screwed it up." There was silence then Draco's face went sour. "Who's it going to be next? Blaise?" he shouted. "I heard he likes to sleep around, you two have that in common." Delphini stood their shocked with her mouth wide open,  "What?" There was silence. "You don't get to call we a whore!" Delphini said in a calm yet sharp tone. "When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys and all the bars and all the obvious daddy issues... who cared? Because I was done." Delphini looked up from the ground.  "You left me. You chose Pansy." Delphini shouted as she looked deep into Draco's eyes, making sure he understood each word. Then she forced a smile. "I am all weaved back together now, I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke!"

Delphini shouted as she turned around to go to her common room for her party. But this time she wasn't going to get drunk and dance around the corridor with her lover, because she didn't have one anymore.