Chapter 67: The End

He'd done it.... his whole live had built up to this moment. The raven haired teen just stood their in shock and horror. Everything then seemed to go in slow motion. Adrenaline faded out his whole body, pain raged throughout. Harry felt his eyes roll to the back of his head, he felt himself go heavy and he blacked out.  The hospital wing was getting fixed first, even though the war had barely finished an hour ago, so they could fit in more patients and get them the proper care they needed.

"Please don't leave us, Harry, we need you." A worried Ginny whispered. "Yeah" Ron said wiping the tears that were falling down his tear stained cheek.  "Well you can't get rid of me that quickly" Harry stated, his voice was quiet and hoarse.  Nobody spoke for a second and then harry was attacked from all sides with tight hugs. He chuckled softly to himself, he had his friends and his Ginny. He was looking around but he couldn't see Delphini. "Where's Delphini?" Harry asked. Everyone went really quiet. "Remember she took the killing curse for Draco, she's dead Harry." Hermione whispered whilst quietly crying. 

"Where's her body, I need to say a proper goodbye" Harry said breathing heavily. "They took her body, we don't know where" Ron stated looking into Harry's eyes. "She can't be dead she's stronger than that" Harry said adamant. "WHAT are you doing?" Shrieked Madame Pomfrey, interrupting, once she noticed the little group hug happening around Harry.  "Get off him he's still fragile and sore!" She continued.  "Looks like your stuck here mate" Ron said chuckling, pulling Hermione so she would sit on his lap and cry into his shoulder.  "It's okay... their just .. Er ... greeting me" Harry mumbled. Madame Pomfrey mumbled something which sounded an awful like "Greeting my arse."

"Right Potter, how are you feeling?" Harry knew he couldn't lie to his friends and Ginny. "Incredibly sore and tired." Harry replied. They knew he wasn't lying.  "You should rest, you woke up too early" Pomfrey commanded looking at Your friends. "You'll just make yourself more exhausted." Harry grumbled because he hated being in the hospital wing. He couldn't help but think about Delphini being dead. It was too soon, he didn't get to say goodbye.