Chapter 97: Platform 9 3/4

Autumn was a sudden arrival that year. The leaves on the trees were bright and yellow and sunny, and blew around as Draco pulled into the muggle station car park. "It wont be long" Delphini told her daughter, Ondine. "Yeah, two years" She replied upset. "I'll be all alone until then" Ondine sniffed. "You've got us" Her mother said as she pulled her into a hug.

A sudden burst of chatter reached their ears as they reached the platform. Scorpius and Albus took this as an opportunity to argue about what houses each other would be in. "I wont! I wont be a Slytherin" Albus protested. "I'm just saying you might" Scorpius smiled cheekily, Delphini gave him a glare and he became quiet. "The house will choose whatever house you're in and if you really don't like it you can pick." She said. "So you don't need to worry"

"I want to be a Hufflepuff or a Griffindor" Hugo said quietly. "If you're not a Griffindor, we'll dissown you!" Ron said, as Hermione smacked his arm. "I was joking"

"Beat Scorpius in every test, Rose. Thank bloody..."

"RONALD!" Hermione says.

"Fine fine fine thank Merlin you inherited your mothers smart genes." Hermione sighed fed up with her husband and it was still early in the morning. "Honestly Ron don't turn themselves against each other before the first day of school. Hermione said exasperated. When they arrived at the barrier, Scorpius quickly asked, "You'll write?"

"Everyday you want us too" Delphini said tearing up.

She heard him say something but the sound was blocked out by the sound of the train arriving at Platform 10. He goes through the barrier with Draco and Delphini eventually go through the barrier with Ondine and Astrid.

"Scorpius" Rose beamed, already in her new Hogwarts robes and a book in her hand. Delphini grinned and look at Hermione. Rose is basically a mini Hermione, only red-haired. Delphini noticed Albus talking to Harry.

"Albus Severus" Harry said quietly, so nobody but she could hear, as she was very close, and were able to pretend to wave to Scorpius who was hugging his father. "You were named after the Headmaster of Hogwarts and one of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew." Harry then kissed Albus' head. "Hey!" James says running up to you lot, all pink and flustered. "Guess what, I was talking to George and then I saw Teddy and Victoire Weasley, Our cousin, snogging!"

"Our Teddy?" Delphini questioned.

"Yes, so I went up to them and asked what he was doing..." James started. "You interrupted them? You're so like Ron." Delphini said. "And then he told me he had come to see her off!"

"That's so sweet" Rose said. "It would be so lovely if they got married." Lily said. "Then he could be a proper part of the family." Lily said dreamily.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" Albus demanded as he looked around at the other students. "Don't let it worry you. It's me. I'm extremely famous!" Ron said making all of them laugh.

The last thing Delphini heard before the train was Hermione telling Rose to "Make money and not boyfriends" This made you laugh. "Boys are complicated." Delphini finished. "Don't forget to give Neville our love" She shout turning to Scorpius. "I can't give a professor love, mum" Scorpius shouted back as he boarded the train, holding Astrid's hand.

"But Neville's my friend." She shouted. "Tell him you're my son." Draco just laughed behind her. "Yeah outside, but in school he's Professor Longbottom isn't he? I can't just walk into Herbology and give him my mothers love" Draco laughed at his son again. "Goodbye Auntie Delphi" Rose says waving towards her, smiling. "Goodbye Rose, look after Scorpius, don't let him get into trouble" Delphini said smiling back. "I will"

The train vanished in a cloud of smoke. Delphini see Draco look down at his arm and slowly look at his Death Eater scar, obscuring it from anyone else. "Look at what we've made" She said smiling, putting your arms around his neck.

"He'll be okay" You whisper in his ear.

"I know he will be" Draco replied looking into his wife's crystal blue eyes.

"I just can't help but worry" He finished. "That's okay, all parents feel like this."