Chapter 20: Dumbledore's Army uncovered

(Pretend Umbridge was in the sixth year for this book)

The DA meetings were held in the Room Of Requirements very now and then. It was a place were the members could go to practise spells to get rid of Umbridge.

Delphini's a powerful witch, as she inherited dark powers from her father, such a speaking parceltongue and flying without a broom, so she mostly demonstrated how do to the spells and helped others. She was helping Neville conjure his pratronus as he couldn't. She casted her patronus in her first year, when she thought of your adoptive family back home in London. Suddenly the Room of Requirements was disrupted by the loud sound of an explosion. Suddenly the door to the room was shattered and loads of dust filled the room which made Delphini cough. 

When the dust cleared, the outlines of a group of people were prominent in front of her.  It was Umbridge, Filch and some Slytherins. Delphini recognised a few, including Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise and Draco who held onto Cho by the shoulders.  "Get them!!!" Shouted Umbridge. Everyone was taken to the Great Hall which had been set up for a detention, it seemed liked they had knew since  last night, Delphini thought to herself.  Once everyone was close to finishing their lines, which read 'I will never hold secret meetings without Umbridge knowing', everyone heard a loud sound from coming outside the closed doors. 

Umbridge looked confused and walked towards the door to open it. Seconds after she opened it, Fred and George flew into the room on their broomsticks, casting spells which created fireworks. You got out your wand and casted a spell with created a set of fireworks to explode in the hall. "What are you doing?" Umbridge shouted. "It's just pure mindless vandalism." You shouted back. "Are you mentally deficient?"

"If I was mentally deficient ... I would've missed!" Delphini then casted another spell which turned into a  large fire dragon which chased Umbridge out of the room, signalling that the detention was over. Suddenly, students started screaming and cheering. Fred and George then flew away out of the window and weren't seen for days, probably trying to escape a detention. 

Students then started to quickly run out of the hall including Delphini and Harry. Ron was obviously one of the first people to leave. Hermione was still finishing her lines, because she 'doesn't want another detention on her report' but Delphini dragged her out. "You only live once, Hermione"  On the way out she saw Harry see Cho. 

"Harry" Cho said softly, amongst the bustle of people running out of detention. Harry just glared at her. "I'm sorry." She said quieter, whilst Harry pushed past her. "Give him time, I'm sure he'll speak to you soon." Delphini said giving Cho a small smile, she had always liked Cho, but she never thought she would snitch on the group. 

Hermione didn't even look at Cho.

...

"I'm going to catch you guys up in a bit." Delphini said sensing someone was watching her. "D-Delphini" Someone called her name. "Delphini" They repeated. "I know you can hear me." Delphini turned around to see Draco, the person that she didn't want to bump into at that moment. 

She turned back around to show him that she didn't want to talk to him. But he grabbed her hand pulling you to face him.  "She did this to you?" Draco said getting annoyed. Delphini looked down at her palm that was covered in big scars. "Why do you care, she did this to all of us." She shouted back. "You snaked on us, this is you and your Slytherin friends faults." She shouted again, trying to get away. "If I knew you were a part of it, I wouldn't have told on you guys." Draco said pleading for her to stay. "And why's that?" Delphini questioned coldly, crossing her arms. "That doesn't matter." Draco said know crossing his arms. 

"This is all your fault, and of course you didn't. Because you're a selfish arse!" Delphini shouted as she all walked back to the Griffindor Common room. She hated feeling angry at Draco because she knew she loved him and everyone else hates him.