Chapter 30: Potions

Harry woke up the next morning to someone shaking him quite vigorously. His eyes shot open and he looked straight into the face of Ron. Harry groaned and rolled over. "Five more minutes" Harry pleaded, resting his arm over his face to block out the sun. "We're going to be late for breakfast, through Harry!" Ron exclaimed loudly. Too loud for Harry's liking, this early in the morning. "Delphini and Hermione are already there, Ginny told me." Ron said trying to pull Harry out of his bed. Harry threw his pillow at Ron, a little laugh escaped from inside of him. "That wasn't very nice Harry" Ron complained. 

Harry knew he had to wake up and get ready because they all had Potions first with Snape and Snape clearly despised him. Harry shot out of bed and quickly put on his robes. "Let's go" Harry shouted. "About time" Ron said sighing.  Harry was in a great mood and couldn't wait for breakf..

BANG

He crossed a corner a bit to fast and walked straight into a tall figure, covered in a long black cape. Harry slowly looked up and saw Professor Snape. Oh dear Harry thought to himself. "Careful, Mr Potter" Snape purred. We don't want you to be in the hospital so early in the morning, Potter, do we?" 

"Er.." Was all Harry could say.  "Use your words Mr Potter". Snape shouted. "We wouldn't want people to think you were a bumbling baboon, do we?" A small sneer across Snape's face. "Clearly" Snape replied looking disgusted. "Five points taken from Gryffindor from not paying attention. Now go eat breakfast, I don't want you asleep in my lesson" Snape ordered and with a swish of his cloak, was already turning the corner of the corridor. 

"That greasy git!" Ron sputtered. "He's got it in for you, Harry. I'm telling you."

...

"Weasley have you made your potion yet?" Snape walked over to Ron's cauldron, Delphini could see Ron was nervous. "Yes" Ron replied. "10 points taken from Gryffindor" This was met with whispering and claps from the Slytherins. "Why?" Ron shouted. "Your potion is all wrong, If you weren't spending all your time gossiping with Ms Riddle here, then you would be able to make this simple potion." Snape shouted. "Do it again"

 "You too Riddle" Snape yelled glaring at Delphini. Ron mumbled something under his breath. "Relax Ron it's ok, we'll do it again" Delphini said calmly. Snape walked over to Harry. "What is this Potter?" Snape shouted. "Twilight Moonbeams potion sir" Harry said confidently. "Don't sir me I am not your friend" Snape yet again shouted. This caused snickers from the Slytherins including Draco. Delphini just glared at him and he stopped. "Can you read Potter?"

 "What??" harry asked confused. "I said can you read?" Snape said now clearly staring at Harry. "Yes Professor" Harry replied trying to stay calm. "Well you clearly can't because you missed out the third and fourth line."

 "Is that correct?" 

"Yes Professor" Harry responded. The Slytherins kept laughing. Draco kept looking at Delphini, but she glared at him. Everyone knew Snape had a strong dislike for Harry. Though no-one knew why.