𝐋𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hello wonderful readers! This whole book has been a blast to write for me and I hope that you all loved the first 4 years of Celeste Potter.

I remember the few readers that had been there for this book since the start (which was in the endings of act 2).

I appreciate all of your support towards this book because I will be making another.

Celeste Potter is the first book of the two book series - the next book would be out soon and I will surely inform you all about it.

Make sure you follow my profile to see it's notifications or if not, then I can also post another chapter in here just for that book.

Celeste's story can't just end here, especially with Voldemort coming back and her connection with Adhara would only be stronger. 

I love you all so much and I hope you all can stay safe this time, especially with the pandemic going on right now.

This book has recieved so much love with the 2 months it was created and finished, I am shocked beyond belief.

Thank you all again, and stay safe!

(The Sirius, Remus and Regulus suggestions were all mostly events that are going to take place in the 2nd book so I'm going to try and make up different ideas for the Bonus Chapters instead)

P.S: I suggest you review ACT 2 and 4 before we go into the next book (cough ACT 5 cough)

S: I suggest you review ACT 2 and 4 before we go into the next book (cough ACT 5 cough)