𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟑

The Prisoner of Azkaban

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

All summer, Celeste was unable to meet any of her friends because she had went to America to visit Lorelei and Priscilla (Lory and Sila). Remus couldn't go to America with them because he had some special business to attend to. Rose was ecstatic to finally be able to meet her daughter again.

Lorelei Jane Lupin, was Remus and Rose's daughter. She was born a year before Celeste but once Lily and James had die, was sent to America with Rose for a while before deciding that she should stay there until she grows up.

"I can't believe you have to go back already!" Lorelei groaned as she, Sila and Celeste stood by the portkey. Her mousy brown hair was tied up into a neat ponytail, her puddy blue eyes glistening slightly in tears but was wiped quickly by her pale skin.

"Yeah well- it's better to go back home." Celeste laughed "Everyone's been staring at me and mum since we talk in a british accent"

"Yeah well- that's what you get for being British" Sila says and Celeste scoffs

"Both of your Wizarding Passports literally says that you are both born in Britain" Celeste says as she ran her hand through her now shorter hair. It was easier to handle and everyone thought she looked amazing with it as it 'brought' out her silvery eyes.

"Yeah well- we haven't gone back for at least a month or two" Sila says and Celeste just fliched her porcelain-skinned forehead.

"Hey!" Sila snaps as she rubbed it, her long platinum blonde hair had been kept in a simple headband, her ice grey eyes squinted at the girl.

"Yeah well- at least when you're gone, you don't blow literally everyone away when you enter the store" Sila retorts "Like, everything just stops and turns to you when you go in a store- at least 5 boys had asked for your number yesterday when we went to Times Square"

"It isn't my fault that I am awfully beautiful" Celeste jokes "But really- it's getting annoying these days"

"Well- you're beautiful, what can we say?" Lorelei laughs before going over to hug her mom tightly and they exchanged a few words of goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you all" Celeste mumbled and they brought her into a hug.

"If you ever get a boyfriend" Sila starts "Letter us IMMEDIATELY"

"Yeah- like I would ever do that!" Celeste mumbled

"Well- the way you describe this Fred Weasley and Cedric Diggo-"

"Okay shut up" Celeste smacked their mouths.

"Come on Celeste" Kristina beckoned the girl over. 

"Alright mom" Celeste says before giving the girls one last hug.

She, Rose and Kristina all counted down before putting their hands on the kettle and they all felt their bodies stretch before they got flung up in the air and after a while they felt the area change to a colder climate.

"Let go!" Kristina yelled and they all let go of the kettle and landed by their house with a thud.

"When are we meeting with the Weasleys and Hermione again?" Celeste asks

"Tomorrow actually- I think I have a jetlag potion somewhere" Kristina says before going over to the medical room. Rose grabbed the luggages and placed it in separate rooms before flicking her wand to pack Celeste's bags.