2.17

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste sat by Hermione's bed as she was doing her homework- it had been a couple of days since Hermione got petrified and Celeste took the liberty to go to her bed almost everyday to make sure that she's reading all the curriculum to her. Ron called her crazy- but Celeste called herself a genius.

At night, Celeste, Harry and Ron snuck out with the invisibility cloak on for Hagrid's Hut. They knocked on the door only to reveal a fidgety Hagrid with a crossbow in hand

"Oh er- it's you- What're you three doin' here?" He asks

"What's that for?" Harry asked pointing at the crossbow but Hagrid just shook his head before letting them in- he was a mess- spilling watter from the kettle and then even smashed a teapot because he jerked his hand the wrong way.

"Are you okay Hagrid?" Celeste asks "Have you heard about Mione?"

"Yeh- yeh I hear' alright" Hagrid says as he poured them big cups of water- he forgot the teabags and was about to give them a slab of fruitcakes before a knock rang around the hut and he dropped it to the floor.

The three kids all widened their eyes before cowering to the corner after throwing the invisibilty cloak on themselves- Hagrid checked to make sure they were hidden before opening the door to welcome Dumbledore.

"Good Evening Hagrid" Dumbledore says sternly as the minister of magic-Celeste recognized came walking in straight after. He was wearing a very strange mixture of outfits but Celeste guessed it was his horrible disguise against muggles.

"That's Cornelius Fudge- Dad's boss" Ron breathed "The Minister of Magic"

Celeste bit her lip as she elbowed Ron

"Bad business" Fudge says "Very bad business Hagrid, 4 attacks on muggleborns. It's enough, the minsitry has got to act"

"I never" Hagrid says "I would never- you know I would never Professor Dumbledore-"

"I want you to understand Cornelius, Hagrid has my full confidence" Dumbledore says.

"Look Albus, Hagrid's records are against him- the ministry has got to do something"

"Yet again Cornelius" Dumbledore interrupted him "Taking away Hagrid would not stop these attacks!"

Dumbledore's eyes had fire in them and Celeste shivered as they went on about how Hagrid's removal wouldn't be of use- even if the ministry is just trying to protect it's image.

"Takin' me?" Hagrid asks "Were? Not Azkaban"

"Hagrid- it will only be-"

A knock interrupted their talks, the door opened to reveal Lucius Malfoy and Celeste had her jaw dropped as she restrained herself from gasping. Fang even started to growl at the tall blonde

"Already here fudge?" He asked with a smirk "Good, good"

"What're you doin here?" Hagrid snapped "Get out of me house!"

"Dear merlin- trust me I have no pleasure being in you're- eh- this is a house?" Lucius says "I have simply came because I heard the headmaster would be here"

"what do you exactly want with me Lucius?" Dumbledore asked calmly, contrary to his burning eyes.

"Horrible thing" Lucius says with no tone whatsoever "but the governors feel it's time for you to step aside. An Order of Suspension —you'll find all twelve signatures on it. I'm afraid we feel you're losing your touch. How many attacks have there been now? Two more this afternoon, wasn't it? At this rate, there'll be no Muggle-borns left at Hogwarts, and we all know what an awful loss that would be to the school"