4.29

(How do you think Hermione would react to Celeste getting the prefect position and not her? + hows the new book cover looking?)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You seem quite happy" Hermione says as the two sat down by the library. Krum was lurking around the corner like always.

It had been a good few days since Celeste agreed into going to the Yule ball with Cedric. It certainly lifted her spirits and some of the Christmas cheer was radiating off of her. It was very obvious to everyone that Cedric seemed to be beaming these days and Gabby was constantly by his side, teasing him- but he ignored her.

Some other people asked Celeste to the ball which she had to decline. Her heart almost broke when Neville asked her but he was polite and even was cheering on for her- saying that she should save him a dance at least.

"I do, and you too" Celeste says absentmindedly, not bothering to hide the smile that often resides on her face these days. She was blindlessly writing on a piece of parchment.

"Yeah but I haven't been drawing out dresses on parchment, have I?" Hermione asks with amusement as Celeste looked down and realized that she had been sketching out some kind of ball gown on the parchment.

"Somebody asked you to the ball, huh?" Hermione asks, dropping her book as she quickly went over to Celeste with her hands on her face. "I remember you were all moppy after you-know-who but now, you seem so giddy!"

"Oh shove off, Mione" Celeste groaned as she pushed Hermione's head away.

"Come on! Tell me!" Hermione exclaims but Celeste just shook her head.

"Not unless you tell me yours" Celeste points out and Hermione turned bright red and they all heard a shuffling noise, Celeste turned to see Krum accidentally dropping a book and picking it up quickly before walking off with a trail of girls following him.

"Fine" Hermione inhales "Viktor- I'm going with Viktor"

"Holy crap-" Celeste's eyes widened "You're going with Krum?"

"Well yeah, he asked and I said- I said yes" Hermione mumbled and Celeste let out a giggle before she put her quill back in her bag.

"That's adorable, but I thought you say he wasn't even that attractive?" Celeste imitated Hermione as she turned scarlet red.

"That was in the past!" Hermione huffed. "Now who are you going with?"

"Diggory" Celeste winked, grabbing her bag and made her way out of the library.

"Merlin! Celeste! We need to talk about this!" Hermione started squealing but Celeste just ran out of the library.

"Not now!" She yelled, Madam Pince let out a harsh gruff of annoyance before Hermione's grinning face, the bushy haired girl just shook her head in amusement before sitting back down on the chair. 

"You okay, Har?" Celeste asks him as the two approached the Gryffindor common room, the boy just nodded his head as he looked at her dully.

"Cho already got a date" He mumbled and Celeste's eyes softened as she held his arm comfortingly.

"Oh- that's horrid. Why don't you ask someone else?" Celeste asks and Harry let out a sigh.

"She said that if she knew I wanted to take her to the ball she would've rejected the Durmstrang student who asked her" Harry mumbled "Should've been more faster"