4.6

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Malfoy?!" Ron squeaked, jumping up in shock

"Wait- but you're just as old as us" Hermione stammered "So-So"

"I'm that foul git's dear old twin" Sila winked "But don't tell anyone- nobody knows me, well they were going to if I go to that damn box but I'm staying here with Lory"

"You aren't anything like Malfoy" Harry pointed out

"My last name is still Malfoy- just call him Draco" Sila hummed "Or... insolent little star lover"

"Star lover?" Hermione asks

"It's just a joke I made about him" Sila waves her hand 

"Why are you going to Ilvemory and not Hogwarts?" Ron asks

"It's probably because she would be the first Malfoy to be sorted in Gryffindor-"

"I like the Ravenclaw house- they seem like amazing people" Sila hums interrupting Lorelei "Anyways- I think you lot need to head back. I can see your tent and a redhead is lookin' around. Probably for you"

Celeste looked at them as they had slightly avoided the question.

"We actually better do- George is right by the tent" Celeste says and they nodded- saying a quick goodbye to the two.

"Can't believe it-"

"Malfoy had a twin?"

"Why- why isn't she like Malfoy?"

"Sila moved to America when she was born, she was raised by the Lestranges for a while before they were back in London." Celeste huffed "Then Aunt Rose took care of her. Every summer, Aunt Cissy usually comes to visit Sila. Mom and Aunt Cissy are close- not so much with Aunt Rose but they talked for a while"

"Finally- you took ages!" George groaned as they got in the tent again.

"Met a few people" Ron says 

"Saw Lory and Sila" Celeste hummed before sitting down by the chair "Got the fire up yet?"

"Dad's having fun with the matches" Fred almost laughs and everyone turned to Arthur who was holding the matchbox- his face filled with amusement.

"Oh!" He jumped as he dropped the matchstick as it lit on fire.

"Let me help you Mr.Weasley" Hermione says softly going over to the adult as she helped him light up the fire- they had to wait for an hour for the fire to get hot enough to be able to cook.

Charlie, Bill and Percy had came into the tent after they had just started cooking eggs and sausages. 

"Just apparated Dad!" Percy bellowed "Ah! Great! Breakfast!"

"Hey Charlie-"

"It was you, wasn't it?" Charlie asks with a smile before huffing out as he sat beside her.

"What was me?" Celeste asks

"The puffskein all over my room" Charlie hummed and Celeste looked away.

"Absolutely no idea" Celeste shrugs and Charlie scrunched his nose up playfully before tackling the girl.

"Don't attack the innocent!" Celeste shrieked as Charlie began poking her sides.

"You aren't innocent-" Bill shoved some eggs into Charlie's mouth as the oldest Weasley just gave them an amusing smirk before shaking his head.

Celeste took this time to escape and she stuck her tongue out at Charlie who squinted his eyes back at the girl while eating the eggs.