3.33

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste was feeling much better- but she had to miss a few school days to attend the trial. Her mom had come with her- she was a witness. Her mom was worried- extremely- she was scared as well.

She hasn't seen her husband- her supposed love of her life for 12 years and here she was going to see him after her daughter saved him- petrified her friend who she thought was dead and brought them all to court to plead for innocence. Hermione was also there- out of the other three they thought Hermione was best to go.

So here they were, in the ministry of magic. Hermione was trembling beside her- grabbing her arm as tight as she could as they sat near Cornelius Fudge along with a room filled with the deparment heads, representatives of the ministry of magic. By the exit were multiple photgraphers- holding their cameras- trying to poke out at the line that was created by the elves who were kept to guard them from going any further.

Bartemius Crouch Sr. was the person in the middle. Celeste breathed in and out as she saw her mom and Rose by the other officials. Rose was talking to Alastor Moody and Kingsley Shacklebolt. Kristina was quiet as soon enough- Sirius Black walked into the place.

The petrified state of Peter Pettigrew was brought as well by invisible vines until placed in the middle.

A potion maker had come to the room and provided the people guarding Sirius and Peter a vial of Veritaserum.

"We are here to decide the innocence of Sirius Orion Black after Peter Pettigrew- who was presumed death 12 years ago has reappeared"  Crouch says and everyone's chatter dimmed into a silence.

"Please- proceed into giving Mr.Black a vial of carefully made veritaserum" Barty says and the trial began.

After multiple questions were answered- after an hour long of interrogating Black, everyone was shocked- Kristina was crying into Rose's shoulder as the blonde woman patted her head, not minding some tears going down her pale cheeks.

The ministers had huddled togehter- to try and discuss what should be made of Sirius Black.

"After discussion- Sirius Orion Black has been made-"

"Unguilty for the murder of a street filled with muggles and Peter Pettigrew- For now we must see what had happened with Peter Pettigrew- and his allegiance with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named" Barty concluded and Sirius broke out into a grin, Hermione tightened her grip on Celeste as she began jumping slightly in excitement.

"He's free" Celeste whispered and Hermione nodded.

"I-I have a dad back?" Celeste looked at Hermione who nodded as well and the two smiled widely before looking at Peter Pettigrew.

"Mr.Black- despite having his name cleared must be kept undercover- you are not permitted to go out freely without a partner and/or a person who is trained diligently in the department of magical law enforcement and the auror department" Barty nods, everyone nodded in agreement. "Now- please- "

"Reparifors" A person incantated and Peter's body started functioning- he was looking around with fear in his eyes.

"Ah- Mr.Pettigrew. How great it is to see you" Barty mumbled and the man shivered.

"Please- you don't know-you don't know what they did- to me!" Peter stammered.

They shoved the vial into his mouth and his pupils dilated before they were transfixed on Barty's eyes.

"Please- help! help! I don't want to be killed!" Peter cried

"Mr.Pettigrew- is it true that you had sold out the location of the late James Potter and Lily Potter- ultimately leading them to a horrible death?"