4.16

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

After the class, the four returned with high spirits after seeing Malfoy getting beat down by Hagrid like that.

They see people crowding over a large sign. Celeste tilted her head before Ron, who was a good foot taller than Celeste had tiptoed to see the sign.

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT 

The delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at 6 o'clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end half an hour early.
 Students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in front of the castle to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast. 

"Brilliant! Snape won't have time to poison us!" Harry exclaims and Celeste lets out a laugh.

"Only a week away?" Ernie Macmillan excitedly asks another Hufflepuff "Oh we better tell Cedric!"

"Cedric?" Ron asks

"Diggory" Harry completed "Must be competing in the tournament"

"That idiot as the Hogwarts Champion?" Ron scoffs "Ouch!" Celeste had smacked Ron.

"He isn't an idiot- you're just mad he beaten us once in Quidditch. He's terribly smart and.."

"And perfect" Hermione continued

"You just like him cause he's handsome!" Ron told Hermione

"I don't like people just because they're handsome!" Hermione says stubbornly

"Lockhart" Ron sang.

"I'm going to find Cedric- can't believe he didn't tell me!" Celeste whined

"Cele-"

"See you later" Celeste pretended to give a flying kiss and she ran by the kitchens which she knew would be near the Hufflepuff common roo-

"Oof!" Celeste bumped into someone and the first thing she saw was her long orange hair before the girl's freckly face looked at her.

"Celeste! Hello!" Gabriella waved

"Hey Gabby- have you seen Cedric?" Celeste asks

"Cedric ay?" Gabby asks and Celeste scoffs

"Not in that way- little git didn't tell me he wanted to participate in the competition" Celeste hummed and Gabby laughed.

"Well- the Hufflepuffs didn't really know until a day ago, I think Cedric should be coming back to the common room soon- we just had Herbology" Gabby explains "I need to go to the Owlery now, see you Celeste!"

"Bye Gabby!" Celeste waved after the Prewett who ran with a scroll to the other side of the tower "Bet you it's for Oliver"

"Celeste?" Celeste turned to see Cedric walking by, his hands in his cloak's pocket and his brown hair being flicked back slightly.

"How dare you not tell me that you were going to join!" Celeste cried and Cedric let out a chuckle.

"Well- nobody really knew. Who told you?" Cedric asks