4.13

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The storm was blown out from the sky in the morning Celeste, Harry, Hermione and Ron examine their subject list this year.

"Outside all morning" Celeste say looking at the schedule "Not that bad"

"Herbology with Hufflepuff and Care of Magical Creatures" Ron pointed at the schedule "Ah damn it we have Slytherin this year"

"Double Divinations" Harry cried and Celeste grinne- hiding her chuckle of amusement as she placed a cinnamon roll in her mouth.

"Should've dropped it like I did" Hermione buttered a slice of toast "Then you would be doing something sensible like me and Celeste are doing- Arithmancy"

"I notice you're eating again" Ron pointed out

"I've decided that there are better ways in making a stand about elf rights" Hermione says

"Yeah- and you were hungry" Ron grinned and Celeste almost choked on her orange juice.

The owls came rushing in and Hedwig was there as well. Harry grinned brightly and Celeste glanced at him from her side- Hedwig had a packet of sweets with him along with a letter and what Celeste presumed to be a small sack of Galleons.

She bit the insides of her lip before looking at Yuri who had swooped down, her black shining feathers making their way to her side. There was a small packet along with a few scrolls of parchment.

Celeste look at them to see that Remus, Rose, Sila and Priscilla had sent her some letters. The packet was from Remus. There were a few chocolate pieces inside and candy.

She quickly placed the scrolls of parchment into her bag before she looked over to see Harry gushing at the fact that he got multiple treacle tarts and more allowance.

She smiled softly at him but she couldn't help but feel a small pitting feeling in her stomach.

"It's nothing" Celeste muttered under her breath before inhaling deeply and putting out a bigger smile as Ron and Hermione looked over to her with semi-worried faces.

In Herbology, they were tasked and given the sight of giant black slug like plants. Celeste would've thought the strange bulging parts were boils on the plants as it lied vertically.

"Bubotubers" Professor Sprout told the class "They need squeezing you will collect the pus-"

"The what?" Seamus asks like it was such a scandalous thing to say.

"The pus, Finnigan, pus" Professor Sprout says in an exasperated sigh "and it's extremelyvaluable, so don't waste it. You will collect the pus, I say, in thesebottles. Wear your dragon-hide gloves; it can do funny things tothe skin when undiluted, bubotuber pus"

The swellings on the slugs had been squeezed out to release some yellow goo which smelled much like petrol.

"Madam Pomfrey sure would be happy" Sprout says as she placed the substance inside a few bottles and vials.

"Excellent remedy for the stubborn forms of acne" Sprout hummed "Would make student stop resorting to horrible means to get rid of pimples"

"Like Eloise Midgen" Hannah Abbot says in a hushed tone "Tried to curse hers off"

"Ah- but Madam Pomfrey was able to fix her nose back onto her face in the end" Sprout shakes her head.

They all quickly made their way to Hagrid's hut for Care of Magical Creatures. There were a few rattling boxes which Fang was staring at, the hound dog was whimpering slightly.