3.31

SPOILER: The Man by Taylor Swift but simp ver. is a good representation of Celeste and Sirius

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The rat fell on the floor- before it's head started growing out from the ground- hands and feet were growing as well and a slab of mop-like thin golden-like hair appeared.

Celeste groaned as Crookshanks started hissing and screeching at the man. He was terribly short- hardly any taller than Celeste. The slab of mop hair had a bald patch in the middle- his small eyes contrasting to his long pointy nose. His skin was very bumpy and looked strained- his what Celeste would say- plump past figure looked increasingly deranged once you keep staring at it.

"HE WAS A MIDDLE-AGED MAN!" Celeste almost yelled at Ron- the two adults looking at her strangely and the other three paling, knowing that the comment she made by Diagon Alley was correct.

"Well hello, Peter" Remus says calmly "Long time no see"

"Bloody hell- he's disgusting" Celeste mumbled and Harry almost smiled besides her.

"Remus! Sirius! My old friends!" Peter squeaked in a high-pitched scruffy voice. 

Sirius had is arm raised before Remus held it down.

"Now- I'd like a little chat, about what happened with Lily and James since you were too busy squeaking 'round in Ron's pocket" Remus points out and Celeste looked over to Ron who seemed disgusted- white as a chalk as his eyes darted from the man and to where 'Scabbers' was.

"Remus- you-you don't believe him do you? He tried-tried to kill me!" Peter squeaked as he broke out into sweat "He's come to try and kill me again! He killed Lily and James and now he's going to kill me-! You have to help me Remus- please!"

"Nobody is going to try and kill you until we sort things out" Remus tutted

"I knew he'd be back- he came back! Chasing me for 12 years!" Peter shrieked 

"You knew he was going to be out of Azkaban?" Remus lifted his eyebrow as Peter squeaked

"He's-He's got Dark magic even more powerful than you can imagine!" Peter almost screamed "You know- He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named must have taught him tricks!"

"Voldemort teachin' me tricks?" Sirius laughed bitterly

Peter flinched and Sirius raised his eyebrow "What? Scared to hear your old master's name? Wouldn't put it past you though- his people aren't too fancy with you are they?"

"What? I have no idea what you're talking about" Peter says quietly

"You haven't been running away from me- you've been hiding from Voldemort's supporters! I heard them by the cells" Sirius says "Good ol' chaps were muttering in their sleep about how the double agent had double-crossed 'em. Thinkin' that if you were alive you'd have to asnwer to them- but ofcourse some are still out here pretending to say that they had learned their mistake- wait until they see that your alive-"

"I don't know-I don't know what you're-you're talking about" Peter mutters before looking up at Remus "Remus- Remus you don't believe him do-do you?"

"Innocent I was! Innocent but scared!" Peter squealed "They were mad because I put their best man in Azkaban- Sirius Black!"

"Why you-" Sirius growled "I, a best man for Voldemort? Are you mental? When did I sneak around bigger and ore powerful people than me? Huh? It was always you that did that! I wonder how I didn't see that you were a spy in the beginning! It used to be me, James, Remus and our own Kristina"