𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐

The Chamber of Secrets

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The holidays were mostly filled with Celeste hanging around Remus and Rose as they went around London. Celeste had made sure that Uncle Remus was accompanied during his transformation as she and her aunt Rose were both Metamorphmagus'. It was a miracle, really. They didn't know how they both were but it is what it is.

Celeste had grown taller by a few inches, her hair had been cut shorter as it stopped right on top of her collar bones. It was still the same pitch black color because Celeste didn't like the bright yellow color it was when she tried experimenting different colors

Remus and Rose were furious beyond belief when they found out about Celeste's near death experience and almost locked the girl up in her room. They also scolded Kristina about it, and even threatened to send a letter to Dumbledore about how they should've been notified about this.

They were like her second parents. Remus was always there for her ever since she was a child. He made sure that she had a father figure and he was always there for her. There were times where she would accidentally call him 'Dad' and it still happens. The other two just let it slide since they understood about her not having a proper dad.

"Dad- I mean Uncle Remmy!" Celeste called from her room and the older wizard came to the room and saw that she had a trunk packed and ready to go for the Weasley's. 

"Why are you leaving early again?" He asked frowning and Celeste just smiled at him.

"She made friends with the whole bunch of Weasleys" Rose said from behind the man and he huffed.

"That's already a remarkable amount of friends-" Remus says and Celeste shrugged.

"Remus, you just stuck your head in the books for all 7 years! We probably would have never talked if I hadn't showed you that my hair can actually change colors on command" Rose says and Remus scoffs at her

"Would no-"

"YOU DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE" Kristina yelled from the living room and Remus glared at them.

"This is some gang-up" He says and Celeste laughed with Rose.

"You visit the Weasleys almost everyday because of the floo powder" Remus says as he referenced the chimney which was connected with the floo powder line.

"Yeah but I'll be staying there this time so there wouldn't be Fred or George popping in here at 7 am in the morning because the toilet was being used by Percy or Ron!" Celeste tried to reason.

"Those lot, stealing our floo powder as well" Rose shakes her head before Remus laughed at her.

"It's fine- anywaysm I'm going to go soon. You guys can visit any time!" Celeste says and Remus huffed before giving the girl a tight hug.

"You better not forget to write letters" He points at her and she nodded.

"Yeah, we were all worried sick when you didn't respond to our letters with long paragraphs like you did before" Rose mentioned getting into the hug.

"Well- exams are hard!" Celeste mumbled and the two adults groaned. Remus gave the girl a kiss on her forehead and then nose, like he always did since she was a baby.

"Blah" She said and Rose snorted while Remus just shakes his head.

Celeste grabbed her trunk and Yuri as she brought them down to the fireplace.