2.14

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The attack on Justin and Nearly Headless Nick had caused panic to rise around Hogwarts. Everyone was booking seats on the Hogwarts Express to go home. Celeste wondered- how did Sir Nicholas get petrified? He was already dead- was there a certain way ghosts would get petrified?

"At this rate it'll only be us, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle" Ron joked "What a jolly holiday it would be"

The twins had mockingly made jokes about Harry being the heir of Slytherin and would announce it loudly to anyone he was going to pass 

"WATCH OUT! THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN! HERE HE COMES!" George would holler, earning glares from Ginny and Percy as Ginny looked like she was on the verge of tears every single time.

Malfoy seemed aggravated by these claims though- Celeste thought it was probably because this boy probably thought of attention like vampires think of blood. 

"He's probably fuming because he hates the fact that Harry's getting all the attention for his dirty work" Ron commented "loves beating people at thing, that one"

Christmas had come, finally but this time instead of staying over at Ron and Harry's room, due to Hermione also staying (and her disapprovement of her being there) she had to stay in her own room, sometimes sneaking out whenever Hermione was already asleep.

Celeste now was sleeping on Dean's bed after she snuck out on Christmas Eve to play exploding snaps- but she got tired and eventually just passed out there.

The door burst open and Hermione stood there with 3 wrapped presents, grinning widely as she was already dressed,

"CELESTE! THERE YOU WERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SNUCK OUT AGAIN!" Hermione exclaims as she saw a bit of black hair poking out of the blanket.

"Hermione- get out you're not supposed to be here" Ron said hoarsley.

"Celeste's here?" Hermione asks

"Well yeah- but she isn't really a girl is she?" Ron says but regretted it as Celeste chucked a stiff bolster at his direction causing him to groan.

Hermione was giggling before she went over to open the curtains "WAKE UP!"

"Mione" Celeste groaned as she shielded her eyes from the light, going under the blankets.

"Merry Christmas to you all too" Hermione says throwing her a wrapped box. Celeste got up to catch it but it only smacked her right in the face.

"Ouch" Celeste says before getting out of the bed and stretching- she made her way to her dorm where multiple presents from her family was there. She smiled before getting Hermione's, Ron's and Harry's presents and made her way back to the room.

She had given them small gifts she made herself- along with some treats. Harry got a tin filled with treacle fudge and quidditch jerseys, Ron got a bunch of sweets plus some Chudley Cannon merchandise and Hermione had gotten multiple books, wizarding highlighters and a plushed doll.

She had recieved a box of chocolate from Remus, a mini disk player from Rose along with a few casettes of her favorite artist, her mom had given her loads of sweets, a sweater, some posters and more Newt Scamander merchandise that she never had before. Lory and Sila teamed up and had given her signed picture from Newt Scamander that they got when he visited Ilvemory at the time. Mrs.Weasley had given her another sweater with the letter 'C' in the front, but this time it was colored light grey.

Celeste grinned wildley and made sure that the picture was carefully stored in a glass frame, she even placed it besides her bed. 

"Whose that from?" Hermione asked pointing at a black box and Celeste shrugged before going over to it.