1.15

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Harry had wanted to go back to the 'Mirror of Erised' which Celeste thought was a fitting name since she swore she heard someone muttering about it in the hallways. She didn't think it was a good idea, especially with Snape, Filch and the darned cat roaming the halls like a hawk.

She knew that if she got back to the mirror she wouldn't want to return and she didn't want to give into the temptation. 

"Harry, you shouldn't go back" Celeste says as she and Ron tries to convince Harry to stay but the boy wasn't having any of it and decided to stay in his room, Celeste thinks he's trying to reminisce his parent's looks.

"This is his world and we're just living in it" Celeste sighs and Ron nods in agreement before the two decided to go and find Fred and George to entertain themselves.

"MORPHY!" The twins yelled happily before they saw Ron beside her and shushed immediately. 

"What is with you guys and calling Celeste Morphy?" Ron asks and the twins shrugged.

"I want to know!" Ron exclaims and the twins looked at Celeste who shrugged.

"Ron what's that on your back!" Fred said in fake shock and the younger boy turned only to see a white fox replacing where Celeste was standing.

"DID THAT FOX JUST EAT CELESTE" Ron shrieked before going behind George and the twins laughed.

Celeste turned back and placed her arms on her hips.

"Seriously Ron?" Celeste asks and Ron looked up.

"You didn't die! Wait- where's the fox?" Ron exclaims and everyone else just face-palmed and decided to tell him some other time because clearly, he isn't ready to know yet or else he'll just blurt it out to everyone he knows.

"Where's the other Potter?" Fred asks.

"Thinking" Ron and Celeste said at the same time and the just spent the rest of their days stuck in the tower playing exploding snaps and wizards chess as Harry wasn't focused enough to really do anything except daydream.

Everything was fine until Harry started having dreams- nightmares. Celeste woke up one night only to see Harry squirming in his bed, a look of pure shock plastered onto his face and Celeste frowned before making her way over to her cousin's bed.

"Har" She whispered, poking him but the boy continued squirming around and Celeste shook her head before shaking the boy.

"Harry, wake up" She whispered and the boy shot awake, sweat covered his forehead and Celeste leaped over to hug him. The boy instantly wrapped his hands back around the girl.

"What happened?" She asks and Harry shook his head.

"I-I saw them" He started "My parents- dying"

"Oh Harry, it's because of that darned mirror" Celeste says as she rubbed small circles on his back, she'd be lying if she also didn't get strange dreams after the mirror. She always found herself in the same room, in the same house. There were names of people on the walls, some of them were gone but they sprouted like trees and Celeste wasn't sure where exactly she was before she saw her 'dad' leaning by the doorframe before going over to talk to her but she always woke up before he could utter a word.

"Come on, go to bed" She mutters before putting on the blanket for the boy and passing out when her head hit the pillow.

Celeste had moved back to her room a few days before the term started because Dean was coming back at the same time as Hermione and she thought it'd be a good idea to try and get her scent out of the bed since Dean didn't know about her sleeping there and she hoped Harry and Ron didn't tell him or else it would definitely be a bit awkward for the both of them.