3.21

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Celeste and Hermione finished opening everything, Celeste already wore the necklace- with the help of Hermione before the two went to the boy's room. She raked her mind to where she saw this necklace before- somebody must've worn it. Could it be another student? No, Everyone uses ties and would cover their neck. 

"What're you two laughing about?" Hermione asks, Celeste looked up from the ground as she spotted a very familiar broom in Harry's hand.

"Who gave you that?" Celeste gasped 

"Don't bring him here!" Ron shouted to Crookshanks but Hermione let him go onto Seamus' bed.

"Who got you that, Harry?" Hermione asked

"No idea" Harry says "There wasn't a card or antyhing"

"I got something from no name as well!" Celeste says before showing the two the necklace and they looked at it with wide eyes.

"Wicked necklace" Ron says "Looks expensive- like a family heirloom"

"Do you think the same person gave us these things?" Harry asks and everyone saw Hermione's face fall.

"What's wrong with you?" Ron asks

"Not sure" Hermione sighs "This is the supposed to be an amazing broom- right?"

"It's the best, second to Kristina's and Celeste's" Ron exasperated

"Well- it must've been extremely expensive" Hermione added

"Probably more than all the Slytherin brooms combined!" Ron exclaims

"Well- who would send Harry a super expensive broom, Celeste an extremely beautiful and expensive necklace- without a name?" Hermione asks

"Who cares!" Ron says "Can I try on the broom please? Then we can check out if Celeste's necklace has some cool powers like all her other jewlery"

"NO!" Hermione shrieked "Don't ride the broom yet"

Celeste looked at her friends before fiddling with the small charm that Cedric had made for her.

"What do you think Harry's going to do with a Firebolt? Sweep the floor?" Ron asks and CXeleste had to handle her snort in.

Hermione opened her mouth to answer but Crookshanks took the liberty to jump onto Ron's chest, clawing at his pajamas, ripping it as well as Ron tried to flap his arms to hit it. Scabbers tried to escape but Ron grabbed his tail before trying to kick the cat.

Instead- Ron kicked his foot harshly against the trunk, knocking it over as he jumped up and down- in pain. The sneakoscope in Uncle Vernon's sock started whistling loudly as Harry jumped up to find it.

"I forgot about that!' Harry says "Never wore those socks anyways"

"You better keep that thing in watch Hermione" Ron says furiously to the cat as Hermione strode out of the room- carrying Crookshanks "Can you shut that thing up?"

Harry stuffed the sneakoscope back into the sock as Celeste sighed and fell onto his bed. 

"He's not looking too good is he?" Harry asks, looking at Scabbers and Celeste lifted her head slightly to see the once fat rat- has now become extremely skinny and off-color.

"It's because of that damn cat!" Ron snapped "Never lets Scabbers catch a break!"

"I think it's about to die- are you sure Scabbers don't have some kind of powers?" Celeste says as she lied on her stomach, facing the rat as it cowered in Ron's hands.