4.39

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Let me get this straight" Regulus says as he sat next to Celeste by the astronomy tower.

"You got drugged and was dragged to the bottom of Black Lake where you were surrounded by merpeople and dangerous grindylows just because of your friendship with the Hufflepuff boy?" He says and Celeste nodded.

"Yup- that's basically what happened" Celeste plopped a gummy bear into her mouth, she looked over to Regulus who seemed to looked at her in both concern and interest.

"That's messed up" He says

"That's what I thought" Celeste pointed at him quickly "Like- I know nobody would die but seriously, at the bottom of the Black Lake. What if they weren't able to find us"

"Dumbledore has always been a tad bit reliant on his students" Regulus sighs

"Tell me about it" Celeste asks quickly as she plopped flat on her stomach, using her elbows to keep her head up as she looked at Regulus.

"Do you know Gideon and Fabian Prewett?" Regulus asks and Celeste turned to him in confusion 

"Like Gabriella Prewett?" Celeste says confused and Regulus nodded, there was a look of sorrow in his face and Celeste frowned as she held his hand comfortingly.

"Yeah.. like Gabriella Prewet" Regulus says "Gideon Prewett is her father- he died.. he died when Gabriella was only less than a year old"

"What?" Celeste gasped "How-why?"

"He was ambused with his twin, Fabian by death eaters" Regulus says "They both were strong, very, very strong- took 5 deatheaters to bring him down"

"H-How do you know this?" Celeste asks and Regulus looked at her seriously before he shook his head as he glanced down at his right arm that was covered with a sweater.

"Regulus" Celeste looked at him with a frown "Regulus.. you can tell me"

"I-I can't" Regulus stammered "Not-Not now"

"Whenever you're ready then, Reggie" Celeste hummed 

Ron had been boasting all about the second task, at first he seemed to be telling the truth- Celeste didn't mind it that much until he started changing the story to the point where it ended up with him talking about how he fought off 20 merpeople. 

It was interesting but it was not cool as Harry seemed to be getting pretty annoyed by it, she couldn't really do anything because this was the one time where he shared the limelight with Harry- it was annoying yes, but did he deserve the small bit of attention after everything he did for Harry? 

Yes, yes he did.

When the four went to their potions class, they were stopped by the group of Slytherins giggling around while holding a copy of 'Witch Weekly'. Goyl and Crabbe were both there sniggering along with Pansy and her small group of girls but Malfoy seemed to be looking at it discreetly before he walked away from them seemingly frustrated of it.

"There they are! There they are!" Pansy screeched before she shoved the magazine in Hermione's hand, a moving picture of a witch and a sponge cake was on the frotn cover.

"Something there might amuse you, Granger!" She laughed heartily- one that resembled a pig's snort and Celeste let out an annoyed sigh.

"Bless you, Parkinson" Celeste waved her hand "First it was pugface but when you sound like that- then I guess pigface is better"