𝐁. 𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍

(I'm going to be honest- Celeste fits Slytherin a bit more than she does with Gryffindor but the story plot can't really progress a lot if she wasn't in Gryffindor.)

(I definitely considered her to be in Slytherin, but then this book would be called Celeste Black and not Celeste Potter lmao)

(If she had met Pansy, Theo, Blaise or Draco and sat with them during the first year- she wouldn't have become a Gryffindor)

(Anyways this is what would've happened if Celeste was in Slytherin)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Wake up loser!" Celeste swatted her hand away from whoever was hitting her with a pillow. She dug her face deeper in the mattress.

"Oi! Leste! Wake up!" Celeste groaned as she flipped over to face the culprit. Her hair was messed up and she was sure that her face was looking horrible.

Pansy stood and huffed at her with her arms crossed as she stared down at the girl.

"You're like what? 15? 16? and you still can't get out of bed?" Pansy groaned and Celeste shrugged.

"You know that if it weren't for Theo, Draco, Blaise and you. I'd never wake up again" Celeste pointed out as she swung her feet off of the bed and plopped onto the floor.

She stretched out as Pansy went to go grab their bags from the corner of their room.

Their roommates, Milicent Bulstrode and Daphne Greengrass had already left to eat breakfast. 

"Dress up, you're a hot mess but I don't think that the squib would want to go and see you without your uniform" Pansy told her and Celeste nodded before she headed to the bathroom.

After changing her whole outfit, Celeste wore a white button up that wasn't fully buttoned, revealing a bit of her collar bone, tucking it into a flared black skirt. 

Her cloak barely hung by her arms as she also had her loosely tied green tie around her neck as she looked at the mirror and nodded to herself.

The black hair was styled with not much in mind, it was combed but with the amount of times Celeste would run her hand through it- not a chance that it would stay like that forever

"Come on hottie, stop looking at the mirror- you're gorgeous" Pansy winked at her and Celeste let out a laugh at her best friend's words.

"You're inner gay is showing" Celeste pointed out "And I'm here for it"

"Course you are- don't forget about that night during the party when-" 

"Okay- those were great times but Theo would never put it off of our shoulders after that" Celeste hummed and the two girl grabbed their bags before walking down the stairs and into the common room where there lies-

"Hey! It's my 3 favorite basic boys!" Celeste exclaims as they caught sight of her. 

"I guess you're finally up, Black" Theo grinned snarkily as he finally stood up "Thought that we'd have to wait until lunch to eat"

"How bad was it Pansy?" Blaise asks the short haired girl to Celeste's right.

"The usual- it wasn't that bad this time" Pansy told him and he hummed in amusement as Celeste bit her top lip in and crossed her arms.