4.31

a/n: the whole outfit (accessories, shoes, makeup) for Celeste's Yule Ball look is on top. You can change it if you want but I will go by this description. 

(Don't mind the airy sleeves of the dress, I couldn't cross it out without looking weird)

(So it's just a sleeveless dress)

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

They had all met during Breakfast and were having the usual Weasley and Potter/Black snowball fight, but it seemed that someone was off color.

"Come on, Weasley! Me and Harry has hit you at least 10 times these past 5 minutes!" Celeste yells before yelping as George hit her with a snowball

"She isn't wrong" Harry pointed at Fred before he threw a snowball at Ron.

George looked over a Fred who seemed dazed out as he kept a small gaze at Celeste who was running away from Ron who was holding out his wand, snow following the tip as he tried catching her with it.

"Wouldn't have done something like that to feel confident if you knew that she would've said yes, huh?" George asks from behind him and Fred turned to George with a frown.

"Was I that dense?" He asks

"The question is, are you always this dense" George hummed "And the answer is, yes, yes you are"

"Oh shove off" Fred pushed George slightly.

"Hello Potters and Weasleys!" Everyone turned to see Rose in a lot of heavy and warm clothes on.

"Hermione" She nodded to Hermione who grinned.

"I'm going to be taking Celeste to get ready for the ball" Rose grabbed the girl's arm. 

"Actually- I'm going to go as well" Hermione nodded "Um.. Rose can you help me get ready too?"

"Of course!" Rose exclaims and grabbed Hermione's other arm, the bushy haired girl looking at the adult gratefully

"This is by Kristina and my own's order" Rose grinned at the other boys who looked at them confused.

"You're taking 3 hours to get ready?" Ron gasped "It's only 5!"

"No chatting, Ron" Rose looked at him "We're off now!"

"Toodles!"

Rose and the other two girls quickly went off to their dorm, leaving the boys there.

"Okay, what's up with you? Like seriously?" Ron asked Fred "You already lifted your ego with asking Angelina"

"Why you-" Fred hissed and was about to go get Ron when George quickly restrained him from going any further.

"I have no idea what's going on but if I stay out here for any longer, I will die of hypothermia" Harry told them 

"Well too bad for this then" George tried to release the awkward tension as he bewitched three snowballs at the other boys who glared at him.

"Will it really take that long?" Celeste asks as she came out from the shower and Rose nodded before forcing the girl to sit down. She was wearing a light purple silk robe as Rose used her wand to conjure the hair drier to dry Celeste's hair, some of the strands floating about as it helped get all around

"Don't complain- Hermione, dear. Are you sure you want to put your hair down? Why not show everyone your beautiful thick hair!" Rose asks as she helped Hermione place on the hair potion.