4.9

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Wake up!"

"Celeste please! You have got to wake up!"

Celeste murmured out lazily and waved her hand before turning to the other side.

"We have no time for this- move" 

"Aguamenti"

Celeste felt water spray onto her face and she gasped before shooting up to see Ginny and Bill looking at her.

"Bloody hell" She shrieked, wiping her face quickly before going down her bed as Bill grabbed her arm.

"What's going on?" She asks as Ginny quickly put a denim jacket onto Celeste's shoulder as the oldest Weasley dragged her out of the tent.

She saw with the small amount of fire left lit was that people started running to the woods, away from something.

A large bang rang throughout the area and Celeste spun around to see a group of masked people, close together. Holding their wands out as flashes of green light emitted the area.

She looked up to see 4 figures who were struggling midair, they seemed to be puppets as the masked people controlled their body to make disturbing forms.

More wizards have joined the group as they laughed at the 4 figures who Celeste recognized to be Mr.Roberts and what looks to be his wife and kids. She winced slightly before she ran over to see Harry and Ron who were staring up at them with horrid expressions.

Charlie, Bill and Percy came from behind her, all fully dressed with their wands inhand with Arthur.

"We're going to help the Ministry- you lot get into the woods!" Arthur shouts "I'll come fetch you when this is all sorted out"

"Come on" Fred muttered, George grabbed Ginny's hand as Celeste quickly ran to the front. Grasping onto Fred's knitted sweater. Celeste bit her lip in worry as her eyes looked around to see the people screaming out for help, some even caught on fire. The twin looked at her with softened eyes before glancing back to reach the woods.

"You'll be fine" He whispered into her ear as he brought the girl closer. Celeste felt a wash of warmth overcome her nerves and she nodded before they reached closer to the woods.

She was being pushed around, someone shoved her to the side slighty- making her falter in her step. Fred glared at the person and flipped him off as they reached the woods.

Celeste heard Ron yell in pain and she whipped around. 

"What-what happened?" Hermione asks anxiously "Ron where are you? Lumos!"

Hermione's wand held onto a light as they saw Ron sprawled across the grounds. Celeste quickly patted onto Fred's arm. The jacket had draped down- causing the oversized shirt to reveal her collarbones slightly, the soft breeze pricked at her skin and she hissed slightly before turning around.