1.10

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

It had reached November, and the weather as said by Celeste was as cold as it can already bloody be. The snow was gathering around the castle grounds and Celeste saw Hagrid almost everyday shovelling it away causing her to always frown.

She had spent some time outside with Fred and George throwing snowballs at random people. There was this one time, Quirrell was walking by and the three of them ducked under some snow and started pettling his turban with snowballs. The guys hissed out in pain and turned to find the culprit but the three managed to duck away.

Celeste also spent time between days by the now frozen Black Lake.

There she ice skated with some make-shift ice skating boots. She had played with Fang whenever Hagrid was there and the two chased each-other until Celeste fell and Fang jumped on top of her, covering her with his saliva much to Hagrid's protest.

The first match against Slytherin was almost up and Oliver had kept practices low with Celeste and Harry. Although he knew that word would eventually come out since the daughter of a quidditch legend should of course be in the Gryffindor team or else the house is just plain out dumb as hell.

People around her started murmuring about how she could annihalate some of the students there. She even heard some people threatening to break her arm to make sure that she couldn't play.

Of Course the Twins heard about it and the next day the students who ever said that was sent to Madam Pomfrey because their ears were as long as the floor or their arms reached the floor. Everyone then understood that nobody should mess with her if they didn't want to end up sick, hurt or dead.

Celeste had to hide around with Ron and Harry to let them copy her homework since Hermione thought it was absolutely disgraceful and wondered how somebody could learn in that way. She had become closer to the group and nicer to the boys which Celeste loved since they were some kind of cute friend group now.

Celeste had hung out with the Weasley Twins even more now if it was even possible. Luckily, she hadn't got any detention yet so the main goal of the two Weasleys was to finally get her into one detention much to her complaints.

"Morphy hasn't gotten detention yet, come on Georgie let's bring her to Filch when that dungbomb goes off" Fred grinned.

"You traitors!" Celeste whined

"What are you you doing Weasleys?" Professor McGonagall asks as she happens to walk by to see the two of Weasleys hoisting Celeste up by their shoulders, something resembling a kindapping.

"They're abusing me Professor, please help" Celeste whined but the older witch just archs her eyebrow before walking away giving them a warning.

"NOO PROFESSOR!"

"Looks like nobody's going to help you now Morphy- hey wait Freddie where's Morphy?" George snickered before he realized that there was no girl on their shoulders anymore.

"H-Hey!" Fred turned and saw a small white fox running away from them and the two twins chased after the fox knowing it was their one and only Celeste.

"THAT'S CHEATING!" George shrieks before he got pelted by snowballs from both Ron and Harry as they wanted to get into a perfect opportunity to prank the twins after their previous incident where Harry's hair wouldn't change from pink back to it's normal chcoolate brown color.