4.27

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"I bet you Fred and George had got loads of food from the kitchen right now" Celeste says hungrily, she needed a bite from all that adrenaline.

They had gone back from the owlery after sending Pigwidgeon to Sirius- Celeste had set aside all her feelings other than happiness and excitement for Harry. Her small jealousy shouldn't effect Harry's celebration.

Ron kept close to both of them as they went on their way to the Gryffindor Common Room.

"I think I might know an enchament to hex all those damn badges" Celeste looks over as a Slytherin first year walked around with her friends- all of them sporting the 'POTTER SUCKS' badge.

"Oh please do- make it pinch their nipples" Ron says and the four stopped walking to look at him with a deadpanned expression.

"Ronald Billius Weasley-" Hermione started, about to scold him

"You're a damn genius!" Celeste exclaims and Hermione turned to her like she did something scandalous.

"Celeste! You shouldn't be insinuating these kinds of-"

"Malfoy and Parkinson's one of the people that are going to have to deal with the-"

"I'll help" Hermione nods quickly and the other three broke out into a small fit of laughter.

Harry looked at his best friends with adoration- just a day ago he didn't think that they could ever be friends again without feeding onto the very obvious- and very awkward tension around the area.

He looked over to Ron whose orange hair had waft around his face, his eyes wrinkled up in laughter before his head bent down where Harry saw Hermione who had pink tinted cheeks.

Her bushy hair was tamed as best as it could. She was giggling down over as her tanned skin shone lightly by the sun which seemed to enjoy the laughter from the kids.

Celeste's black hair was bouncing by her shoulders as her almond silver eyes swirled in with small drops of faint yellow. The world seemed to be going around her as she leaned over by Ron, slapping his arm slightly.

"Harry?" Celeste asks through a gleaming smile and the boy realized he was in his thoughts.

"Come on- the twins are going to think that someone killed you" Ron says and they all went to the common room where they were met with people cheering over at them. Mountains of cakes and corners filled with butterbeer and pumpkin juice. Dean was able to draw up some beautiful banners where Harry was seen to be flying above the dragon, holding the egg and in some of them- was Cedric on fire.

"We knew you wouldn't die, Harry!" Fred exclaims as he and George lifted the boy onto their shoulders.

"Might lose a leg" George yells

"Or an arm"

"But pack it all in together?" George asks

"Never!" He and Fred both yelled as Harry laughed out in joy

"This is heavy" Lee huffed as he grabbed the egg which Harry had placed on a table

"Open it, Harry- let's see what's inside!" He handed the egg over to Harry as the twins looked up at him.

"Yeah! Do it Harry!" A few other Gryffindors yelled.

Harry quickly dug his hand into the slip by the egg, it was hollow from where Celeste stood. The moment Harry opened it, Celeste's eyes flashed with orange as a horribly loud, high pitched screaming filled the common room.