4.4

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

They trudged up a Stroatshead Hill, they occasionally stumbled upon rabbit holes. Celeste turned into a mountain goat at some time- not caring about the comments from the twins as she placed her backpack on her back and easily climbed the hill.

She reached the top first, the others were about 10 minutes until the top. Celeste changed back as she flipped her hair slightly before wearing her bag properly.

"You're a cheater you know that?" Fred gasped and Celeste grinned

"It wasn't like you were the one who made fun of me a half an hour ago" Celeste stuck her tongue out as Fred just scoffed and pushed her head slightly.

Hermione came up from the kill last as she clutched her stomach, catching breath

"Now we just need the Portkey" Arthur says, out of breath "It won't be big- come on"

They all spread around the hill, Celeste walked casually around the place- her eyes trying to catch something different-

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son! We've got it!" 

Everyone turned to see 2 tall silhouettes coming to them.

Arthur strode across the area- everyone else following them as they saw Arthur shaking hand with a tall man, with a beard and a ruddy face who held a molding manky old boot.

"This is Amos Diggory everyone" Arthur says and the man smiled, Celeste's eyes shone brightly "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures- he knows Rose as well-"

"Ah yes- Roseanne Lupin, one of the kindest people you would ever meet in the ministry" Amos nodded.

"You all might know his son, Cedric?" Arthur says before Cedric walked by and made eye contact with Celeste.

He raised his eyebrow in excitement as Celeste saw him bite the insides of his mouth.

"Cedric!" Celeste exclaims all of the sudden, before she lightly run over to the Hufflepuff and captured him into a tight hug. The handsome boy just laughed softly, hugging back before they let go of each-other, realizing that Amos was looking at the girl curiously.

"Haven't seen you in a long time- gotten more-"

"Beautiful?" Celeste finishes Cedric who laughed at her.

"I was going more taller but you do you I guess" Cedric shrugs and Celeste scoffs before elbowing him.

"Oh! You must be Celeste!" Amos says to the girl who looked at him and gave him a smile before shaking his now outstretched hand, shaking it firmly.

"Celeste Potter, at your service sir" She says

"Ah- Cedric has told me so much about you" Amos says and Celeste turned to Cedric.

"Good things, I hope" Celeste chuckled and the older Diggory laughed. 

"Yes- yes- Was it a long walk here Arthur?" Amos turned to Arthur.

Ginny looked over to her brother and saw him clenching his fist tightly, almost breaking the Ton-Tongue Toffee in his hand. She smirked at him before scoffing as Celeste talked happily with Cedric.

"What have you been up to Ced?" Celeste asks and Cedric shrugs

"Everything's been slightly boring- want to do something fun this year" Cedric smiles and Celeste hummed.