4.11

I forgot to post today, I'm sorryy 😭
⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"Been getting complaints every single day!" Percy says annoyed "People are sending in howlers! Everyone knows if you don't open them for a while then they would explode! Got blast burns all over my desk and my favorite quill is now nothing but a patch of dust!"

Celeste blocked out the noise as she sat down by the couch, looking at the Weasley's clock. Their faces were all there and Fred's face spotted Celeste and winked at her and Celeste scoffs internally before sticking her tongue out teasingly at the picture.

Charlie let out a sneeze and everyone stayed quiet as he looked up at everyone.

"Nobody is going to say bless you?" Charlie asks

"I'm sitting in the same room as you, you're clearly blessed" Celeste hummed and Ron snorted out in his hands with BIll following suit as Charlie got up to tackle her.

"Bloody hell!" Celeste shrieked "Your- what even is that?"

"It's a fireproof balaclava!" Charlie smiled- or not, Celeste couldn't tell

"Your father is going home!" Molly exclaims and Celeste's head snapped back to the clock and saw that Arthur's handle had moved over to 'travelling'.

The doorbell rang, before someone came in and Molly quickly brought a tray for dinner.

"Well- everything really is in the fire now" Arthur sighs "Rita Skeeter's been going around all week! She found out about Bertha being missing and heavens know that it would most probably the headline for tomorrow's news!"

"Crouch is lucky that Skeeter hasn't gotten ahold of the Winky situation" Arthur grumbled "There would be a week filled with reports regarding the house elf which held the wand that conjured the dark mark"

"I thought that we had agreed that even though the elf was irresponsible-" Percy says hotly "It couldn't have been the elf"

"If you ask me, it's lucky that Crouch didn't have anybody at the Daily Prophet who knows about the way he treats Winky!" Hermione snapped

"Mr.Crouch is a high ranking individual, Hermione" Percy started spitting "He deserves the highest obedience from his servants-"

"His slave, you mean" Hermione growled "It's because he didn't pay Winky, did he?"

"I think you all better go upstairs to see if you have packed everything" Arthur says, breaking the argument. "Come on, all of you- tut tut"

Celeste woke up in the morning, horrible sad that the holidays were over. She was already dressed though, in a collared white button up cropped shirt, matched with a blue and white boxed sleeveless jumper and light blue long pants. Her hair was slightly wavy before she placed a white headband on them.

"Why do you always dress up like that?" Hermione asks from her part of the room, already wearing a pink shirt and tattered jeans.

"I like fashion" Celeste hummed, looking at herself in the mirror.

"I don't really care about my clothes" Hermione says and Celeste raised her eyebrow.

"Neat" Celeste says before getting out of the room, her socks making her slide around.

"Arthur! Urgent call from the Ministry!" Molly shouts and Celeste pressed herself against the wall as Arthur came rushing down with his shirt the other way around. She looked up by the staircase and saw Harry- sleepy as ever but already changed.